5

"I need you to teach me how to kiss like a professional," Were the first words that left Niall's mouth when Zayn opened the door. The raven haired man blinked his eyes. Once. Twice. Before the question finally registered in his brain. Never in his life that he received such type of greeting upon answering the door bell. What was wrong with this tiny blonde? 

"Hello to you too," He answered unsure of himself for the very first time, watching the shorter lad roll his eyes at him before pushing past his shoulders to enter his house. Were all kids these days supposed to be so rude to their sex tutors?

Zayn could feel his mind working out some very typical details. He had made up his mind that the blonde was never going to come back to his place, specially after their last meeting where he just looked like a deer caught in the headlights but here he was, in a simple black skirt and white tee with a big mickey mouse on it, telling him to teach him how to kiss like a pro. Now, Zayn knew how to kiss like it but he was curious to find out what caused such a change of heart in Niall.

"Listen, this guy I like is very very experienced and I told him that we'll spend tomorrow together which just means that something is bound to happen. Liam and I have never been alone together and Louis won't stop telling me the names of all the girls and boys Liam has fucked and it's getting to me. I don't want to be the plain ol' virgin who doesn't even know how to put his mouth and hands to good use. I want to impress him," Niall took a deep breath after his rant, his nerves getting the best of him. He couldn't believe he was here, in this dangerous looking man's house but thankfully, Louis had parked his car a few blocks away. Yep, he had his best friend on stand by and in all honestly, the fucker kind of owned him that for leaving him alone that day. 

"Alright then. Tell me how many people have you kissed and we'll work on your skills from there," Zayn passed him an easy smile while Niall's brain went into over drive. 

"Um...none?" He answered hesitantly wondering if it was such a bad thing that he was waiting for the perfect someone to kiss while they watched the sun go down and the stars come out. 

"That's nothing to feel embarrassed about. It's a good thing that you treasure your first kiss so much. First times should be with someone special. Are you sure you want to lose your first kiss to me Niall?" The older man cocked his head to the side, waiting for the small blonde to reply. The little devil in his head was smirking, wanting to teach this innocent young man everything he knew about sex but more than that, to taste his sweet body and to pull those full lips with his teeth. Ugh, he would love to ruin that innocence but he wasn't a cold hearted bastard. He would only start once he got the go sign from the blonde himself. Zayn was a gentleman like that. 

"I'm doing this for Liam, who I think, nope I know, is my one true love and this kiss is a small sacrifice for my love," Niall frowned at his own voice, his body was shaking but he continued to put up a strong face. He couldn't let a stranger kiss him but if it was for Liam, he was going to do it. Once he learns how to use his lips and tongue like a pro, the jock was never going to leave his side and Niall would do anything to just keep Liam by his side. 

"Okay, just close your eyes. It'll be over soon," Zayn shook his head, trying to get the creepy smile off his face. It was just a kiss and yet the blonde was acting as if Zayn was asking him to give up his virgin ass to some horny fucker. 

He approached the blonde, softly cupping his cheeks with his hands, his thumbs rubbing smooth circles on the blonde's puffy red cheeks. He leaned closer to the blonde's lips, breathing out light puffs of air before he finally closed the distance and allowed his soft lips to meet the blonde's pink ones in a gentle caressing manner. 

Niall's entire body froze when soft lips pressed on his, he didn't know what to do or what to think and when Zayn started moving his lips, the blonde just didn't know what to do. He mentally scolded himself for not watching all those cheerleaders making out with their boyfriends in the school hallways. That was the only way Niall would've learned how to kiss the living hell out of someone. 

"Stop stressing and just follow my actions. It's just kissing, not rocket science. Now just move your lips with mine and put your hands around my neck," The blonde followed the command, wrapping his arms around the taller man's neck as he felt a weight on his lips and allowed his eyes to snap shut. He tried to move his lips in the same rhythm which Zayn was following so effortlessly but when he felt a tongue poking at his bottom lip, he couldn't help but push the male back.

"What are you doing?" The blonde hissed, wiping at his lips with the sleeves of his shirt. He didn't know what to think about the kiss since his mind was just so focused on getting them to move in the right way to avoid their teeth from clashing together. Gosh, that would have been so painful.  

"Babe that's how adults kiss. It's called French kissing, so just open your mouth whenever your partners asks for entrance which could be by nibbling on your bottom lip or tugging at them. Or in my case, licking them," Zayn gave the smaller lad a cheeky smile before wrapping his arms around his slim waist and pulling his body closer. "Now just let yourself go and move with the flow. Don't stress and it will come to you naturally. Enjoy it." 

Niall closed his eyes shut, puckering his lips lightly as he waited for Zayn to place his lips on the puckered ones. The blonde moaned softly when his lips moved in a soft dance with the taller man's, his arms wrapped around his neck while Zayn had his hands firmly placed on top of his ass, rubbing his hipbone softly every now and then, making Niall purr. He mentally told himself to enjoy it and when Zayn nibbled on his bottom lip, trying something new for once, the blonde gasped, opening his mouth to allow Zayn's tongue to invade and taste every nook and cranny. He didn't know what to do rather than capture Zayn's tongue with his own and soon they were caught in some unknown battle, according to Niall. 

The blonde pulled back gasping for air, his lips were surely swollen by now and what's worse is that he was hard, from just one kiss. 

"I hate you so much," He whispered evilly to the raven haired man who was taking in deep breathes at the moment. Who knew a snog would make them run so out of breath? 

"Don't lie babe. We both know,after today that your body says otherwise." 

AN/ Ziall kissed. Hmm...If I'm being honest, I don't even know what the fuck I did here. I have never personally given kissing lessons to anyone so if this is not correct or too creepy, then I apologize because it's not my job to tell people how to fucking kiss. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHECK OUT MY ZIALL FAN FICTION CALLED "HIS FOR A PRICE" IT'S BP! NIALL AND JUST PLEASE GIVE IT A READ LOL 

SO, I had an eventful day. I nearly swam the full length of the pool but then I ran out of breath. Ugh ! It's so frustrating ! I'm learning how to swim btw lol. 

And I finally watched the movie I was waiting desperately for! It had so much action in it and omg I love Tiger Shroff so much! He's so very talented and hard working. He's probably the best dance and the best man to do those stunts. That guy never uses those duplicates to perform difficult stunts and does them all by himself and that's why he impresses me. And of course, the actress of the movie just blew me away. She's the sweetest and most lovable human alive ,I tell you. Shraddha is fantastic.

Anyways, back to the story; WHAT DID  YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS CHAPTER? WAS THIS ALRIGHT OR WAS THIS TOO MUCH? DID U LIKE IT? 

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 100+ VOTES AND 40+ COMMENTS! DO IT FOR ZIALL! 

So: 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FAN 

SHARE 

FOLLOW 

(Next dedication to the best comment! )