Sex Lessons

Louis watched his best friend stutter and flush at every single thing the school's most popular jock was saying to him. It was no surprise that Liam Payne, the captain of the football team and also the kick boxing champion of the year, was trying to chat his best friend up. Now, if this was anybody else then Louis would have given them a thumps up and even lent them his bedroom for the night. But this was Niall he was talking about, his one and only best friend. The boy who loved flower crowns and mini skirts more than life, and who, also happened to have a giant crush on Liam James Payne. Certainly, Liam reciprocated the feelings which is why he was always coming over to Louis's house even though the two of them weren't anything more than complete strangers but it was as clear as a day that Liam wanted something else from the petite blonde which just made Louis cringe every single time. 

He wasn't opposed to his best friend having sex or something like that. Nor was he jealous. He simply hadn't that every time he mentioned anything about french kissing or made some jokes about blow jobs and butt sex, his cute Irish friend would just tilt his head to the side in complete and utter confusion.

The entire school thought Niall was a slut, a walking sex machine who would just spread his legs open for anybody but Louis knew, oh he totally knew, that his best friend didn't know the first thing about sex rather than a simple elementary school kiss. He shook his head, pulling out his phone so that he could do the favor of the lifetime for his best buddy. No best friends' should just sit and watch their mates make a total fool out of themselves and respond in a childish manner to all the sexual innuendos made by their crush. 

"Hey Lou," The familiar Bradford accent spoke out, his voice slurring at the end. Louis wanted to question him on his drinking habits but a strangled chuckle from Niall's direction just made him shake his head and sigh. The tall brunette had his hands on the pale lads thighs, rubbing smooth circles on them as Niall just sat there innocently, his eyes sparking as they took in Liam's well built frame. 

"I need your help, Z." 

"Sure. What for?" 

"Remember that one summer when you gave my cousin, Ashton, some sex lessons, which may I add, proved to be very helpful for him?" He twirled his feathery soft hair around, smirking at the jock that just passed by. He wanted to roll his eyes at the lingering gaze that fool left on his ass. Fucking perverted high school students. 

"Yes," Zayn chuckled at the memory, his mind racing back to a young fifteen year old Ashton who was just so innocent and didn't know the first thing about dating and sex. He wouldn't dare call it 'sex lessons' though. According to him, he was doing a favor to the human kind by teaching them how to pleasure their partners and even themselves right. Sleeping around really helps sometime. 

"I need your help once again. But this time....," He turned around, his gaze locking with the soft blue eyes of his best friend. Niall waved excitedly at Louis, causing the older man to shake his head fondly. "This time it's for my best friend." 

AN/ Yeah I just had this idea and I had to get this out of my fucking brain. Again it's on coming soon so I'll just update it after my exams. 

BUUUUUUT....SHOULD I GO FOR THIS STORY OR NOT? I LOVE THE RESPONSE NIALL DEFENSE SQUAD (NDS) GOT , IT'S NOT EVEN OUT AND OMG THE COMMENTS YOU GUYS LEFT JUST KILLED ME ! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! 

SO, SAME QUESTION: GREEN SIGN OR RED SIGN? THIS BOOK IS BASICALLY GOING TO BE ABOUT SEX AND JEALOUSY. THERE WON'T BE ANY FLUFF (I just realized that I suck at fluff). 

COMMENT YOUR OPINION!