"I-I'm s-s-sorry b-boss!! I-it was a misunderstanding!!" Keyhole stutters out while looking at Bill, terrified.

" YOU FLIRTED WITH HER ALL DAY TODAY!! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYE!!" Bill roars and then throws the fireball at Keyhole. The little blue demon quickly dodges the attack. Keyhole beings to run around the room with the angry dream demon following in tow, throwing fireballs at him. Unbeknownst to Bill and the rest of the demons, one of the fireballs hit the bubble, popping it as the amulet falls to the ground. My eyes widen as I smile brightly, feeling proud that my plan worked.

I quickly run over and grab the amulet and hid behind Bill's throne while the demons keep their attention on the other two demons. I breathe heavily and swiftly latch the amulet around my neck. I look up to see Gideon staring down at me from his cage. I feel my eyes glow blue as I smirk and winked at him, making the boy's mouth open in fascination.

This is going to be fun.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now." Bill says threateningly to Keyhole while choking the blue demon.

"Because he was bait for my plan Cipher, and I must say....it worked very well." I say to Bill. Bill turns around to look at me and his eye widen to see me in my guardian form, blue mist surrounding my whole body while I stand in front of the throne. The other demons gasp while their eyes also were wide to see me.

"My name is Priya Pines and I am the guardian of Gravity Falls. You will surrender and restore the town to the way it was before or I will use force." I say firmly, keeping my hard stare onto the demons. The room stays silent as everyone stares at me, no one dare to move. I notice the demons beginning to go into a defensive state, just in case.

My eyes went up to Bill and gave him a deadly glare, making the dream demon's eye widen in shock and back away slightly with hurt. I pounce up into the air and flew quickly to Bill, hands enveloping in blue mists. Before I was able to hit him, he quickly disappears as I land softly on the ground. I turn around to see Bill on the far side of the room, away from me and the surrounding demons.

"Get her!! But don't hurt her!" Bill commands his henchmen, staying put.

His henchmen obey as they quickly run after me. I run up to an upcoming demon as I jump up and punched them square in the face, making them fall to the ground. Another demon appears to the side of me as I swiftly kick them in the stomach as they fly across the room. I suddenly feel Paci-Fi behind me grabbing both my arms in his and lifting me up in the air. I growl in frustration as I grab his arms and plant my feet to the ground, using my strength to flip him over and using my powers to throw him towards the wall. He breaks through the wall and falls outside, now leaving an opening for me to escape.

"Not again!" Paci-Fi screams as he falls to the ground outside.

"Priya no! Please don't do this! I thought we were friends!" I hear Pyronica cry out as I turn to her and glare at the demon.

"You're not my friend. Non of you are." I hiss angrily while I lift my hand in the air towards Pyronica and the rest of the demons. My hand was soon surrounded by blue mist and soon all of the demons fall to the ground, unconscious.

Suddenly, red glowing chains burst out from the ground on each side of me and wrap themselves around my arms. I was then yanked down on my knees while I struggle to break free from them. I grind my teeth in anger as I look up to see Bill floating near me.