•Chapter 20•

*This is Priya in her guardian form. Credit goes to @.Cyellolemon. More info about this on "Introduction" for ya guys :)*

{Recap on A Tale of Two Stans:

"Um...guys there is something I need to tell you all, especially you Priya." Ford says and looks at me with worry. The twins walk next to me as everyone waits for Ford to explain.

"I haven't been 100% honest with you guys but....Priya there isn't any easy way to say this but......" He trails off as he thinks about something. After a few seconds of silence, he sighs as he looks at me.

I can see a lot of hurt and regret in his eyes.

"Priya......you were in Gravity Falls before....and the reason why you don't remember is because.....I....erased your memory."}

The Guardian Reborn

*Priya's POV*

"You.....what?" I question in disbelief, blinking my eyes a few times. The room stays quiet for a few seconds, everyone, besides Ford, in complete shock.

"So that's why every time I try to think about this town, I start to get a headache. That's why everyone in this town was telling me things that I should've already known. That's why I had that weird dream with you in it....You erased my memory." I snap, glaring at Grunkle Ford as he shrinks away from my stare.

"Soooooo, okay wait a second. You're telling us that Priya was in Gravity Falls before?" Dipper questions, earning a guilty nod from Grunkle Ford. I stand there and stare at Ford, giving him a hard stare. I cross my arms tightly as I look down at the floor, trying to process everything.

It feels as if I should be mad at Ford, and I do have every right to be. I mean, he did erase my mind, or well, partially. But, my question is....

"Why?" I ask aloud. Grunkle Ford seems taken back from my question for a second. I guess he didn't think this situation would happen.

"Why did you do it Grunkle Ford? What happened to where I had to have my mind erased from you? Did I know this was gonna happen or did you do this behind my back? Did I do something wrong for you to do that to me?" I question him, fighting the urge to cry. 

"P-Priya n-no of course not! You did nothing wrong, I promise you! This shouldn't have happened, you shouldn't be back here. Why did you bring her back here Stanley?!" Grunkle Fords questions his brother in anger.

"WHAT?! No, you are not going to blame me for this! I didn't even know that you even knew Priya! How was I suppose to know that you erased her mind?! This was your doing Poindexter! And now, she just got told that her mind was erased by her actual family?!" Grunkle Stan yells as he storms closer to his brother, glaring right at his face.

Ford backs away from Stan slightly, glaring down at the floor while he balls his fist in frustration. I walk closer to Grunkle Ford as I place a hand softly on his shoulder, calming myself down. He looks down at me with sadden eyes, trying hard to find the words.

"Why did you erase my mind Grunkle Ford? Please...I need to know." I tell him. He sighs deeply from my statement and turns over to look at me fully.

"You all should sit down, this will take a little to explain." Ford says. I look over at the twins and head over to them and sit down on the chair, Mabel and Dipper looping their arms around my own for comfort. Grunkle Stan walks over to us and places his hand on my shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze.