•Chapter 27•

Priya's Escape

*Priya's POV*

It has been almost a week since Weirdmageddon had started, everything outside has been getting more worse by the minute. Bill and the gang are soon going to free Grunkle Ford from his golden prison self to try and pry the information about getting rid of the force field surrounding the town. I need to get my amulet quickly and get my powers back so I can save him. The only problem is that Bill hid Grunkle Ford away from me so I have no idea where he is at.

After what Gideon did and let Dipper, Wendy and Soos go to save Mabel, he was trapped in a cage in the main room where everyone, including me, are in. I am kinda...relieved to see him, just due to the fact that there is another human around. Course I never got to to talk to him yet, considering Bill won't let me, plus that dream demon loves seeing Gideon dance...it's weird.

I honestly have a new found respect for that white-haired boy. He let Dipper go to save Mabel, even after the times Gideon wanted Mabel to be his, he had the chance to keep her with that bubble but he decided that she needs to be free.

Now I just need my amulet back....luckily, I just thought of a perfect, full proof plan to try and escape.

I just hope it works....

I walk around the room where Bill's henchmen were. I smirk to see Bill sitting on his throne, eye closed.

Alright. Let's see if this works.

I begin to search around the room until I land on a blue figure, and that blue figure was KeyHole. The little blue monster was talking with some other demons while laughing. I walk over to them and smile happily at KeyHole. He notices me right away as he smiles brightly at me.

"Hi there Priya! How's it going?" He asks me politely.

"Oh it's been going great! How have you been? You know we haven't really talked, so you wanna talk?" I ask him while chuckling as he chuckles back.

"Well why not!" He says happily while shrugging. I look from the corner of my eye to see Bill sitting on his throne, looking at the two of us. I can tell he had a hint of jealousy in his eye, making me smirk slightly,

Perfect, the plan is coming together nicely.

~*~*~*~*~

All day, Keyhole and I have been talking and Bill would glare at us and then grumble angrily in the background. The blue monster and I were sitting on the ground, in front of my amulet, which was still in that bubble, while I was laughing at Keyhole's 'amazing' story.

"And then, I gave the guy nightmares for all eternity!" Keyhole says while laughing as I laugh along.

Okay Priya, let's hope this works.

"Oh Keyhole, you're so funny." I giggle as I kiss his cheek.

Everyone in the room gasp loudly while Keyhole looks at me with wide eyes, blushing deeply.

"Oh no...." Keyhole mumbles.

I then notice a shadow loom over us as I look up to see a very, very, very angry Bill.

"What do you think you're doing with my queen Keyhole..." Bill hisses threateningly while turning red.

I was then lifted off the ground by a red aura and land back on the ground, behind Bill. The one eyed demon's hand soon engulfs into a red fireball, ready to strike at Keyhole.