•Chapter 14•

Into The Bunker

*Priya's POV*

The twins, Soos and I were in the woods as we stop by a huge tree that revealed a little window that has a box in it. This was where Dipper first found journal #3.

"Thank you all for coming." Dipper begins as he stands near the tree.

"Hey, when there is a mystery you can count on your sister-ey and cousin-ey." Mabel says while referring to her and I as Soos chuckles.

"Haha, that's an amazing rhyme. Wh-when you need some good...y-you need a Soos! Oh gosh I don't know." Soos trails off and sighs deeply while I place a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"We're here to solve the biggest mystery in Gravity Falls. Who wrote this journal?" Dipper says as he holds out the #3 journal while I walk over to him.

"Six years ago the author vanished without a trace. But according to this new clue." I explain as I turn the page to a drawing of a tree. Dipper holds out a black light and uses the light on the page to reveal a hidden cave underneath the tree.

"We may have found the secret hiding place. We find that author, we will know everything about Gravity Falls.We just need to figure out a way to get down there." Dipper finishes while thinking.

"Chop it down dude!" I hear a familiar voice say. I look over to see Wendy riding her bike over to us.

"Hi Wendy!" I say happily while smiling at her.

"Oh hey!" Dipper greets happily to Wendy.

"Dude, I'm so stoked about this! I've been wanting to go adventuring with you guys! Sure beats picking up after my dad at home." Wendy says as she takes off her helmet and gets off her bike.

Yesterday Dipper invited Wendy to come mystery hunting with us. It's cute that Dipper still has a crush on her.

"Thanks for that invite man." She adds as she walks over to the tree.
Dipper's smile widens while Mabel and I smirk at each other.

"Uh-oh! Inviting Wendy on our mission?" Mabel whispers while smirking at Dipper.

"Oohh I think there is romance afoot." I whisper teasingly at Dipper as Mabel pokes him.

"No, look Mabel and Priya, I thought this through and I'm over Wendy. I've looked at it from every angle and nothing was going no where. What's important to me now is to find the author of this journal." Dipper says seriously as he holds the journal.

"Haha you're over Wendy? Allow me to put on my 'skepticals'." Mabel says as she makes fake glasses with her fingers around her eyes.

"Skepticals." She repeats again.

"I've moved on guys, and you should too." Dipper says as he leaves us and heads over to Wendy.

"Hey, does that branch look like a lever to you?" Wendy ask Dipper as they both look up to see a thick branch on the tree we are at.

"Huh yeah. But how do we get up there?" Dipper questions as he turns his back by Wendy and was thinking.
I look at Wendy to see her taking her belt off and uses it to climb on the tree. While Dipper was rambling, Wendy takes out her axe and hits the branch, which moves upwards.

"Boosh." Wendy smirks at us.

We all awed at her, especially Dipper.

Yeah sure Dipper, you're 'over' her.

"Oh yeah, my dad used to make me compete in these lumberjack games when I was a kid. Guess I kinda ruled at it." Wendy proudly says. Suddenly, the tree starts to shake as Wendy loses her balance on the tree and falls off and lands on a bush. The ground around her begins to sink down as we quickly run over to her and pull her up before she goes down with it. We saw the tree stop sinking into the ground and began to form stairs going down to somewhere as a door opens from inside the tree.