Confession

I have two confessions. 

First one is that one day during school we were supposed to wear something fancy. So I wore a skirt that wen't just a little bit above the knees. So this guy I know but am not that good of friends with is annoying and likes to poke and flick people. So when he approached me I didn't pay no heed to him, figuring he was just being his normal self. A couple minutes went by and then I tuned in to what he was saying. He was commenting on how pasty white my legs are (I have red hair so I don't tan, I get burnt so I don't even try to get a tan..) but I ignored his comment not really caring, then he kept flicking and poking my legs, each time getting higher. It wasn't till he reached my knee when I started panicking because he no longer wasn't poking. But running his fingers down and up my leg. I wanted him to stop but we were in a busy room so I didn't want to cause a scene, because he knows how to get his way out of things. I looked around the room pleading my eyes with any one who looked my way, no one noticed the frozen state I was in. Finally when his hand went underneath my skirt, a teacher casually strolled by( he didn't notice what is happening but need something in the back of the room, I think) I quickly escaped the room. But now when I see him strolling the hallways he acts like nothing happened. I am honestly scared of him now. I don't know how to tell my friends or people, becuase i live in a small town and school. So one person finds out the rest do also. So now I am being really mean to my best friends, and I feel really guilty about it too. I feel like I did an action for him to do that, especially if he acts like nothing happened.

The second confession is I like this guy for a long time now, but his best friend ( who I happen to be really good friend with) likes me. And don't forget to add my best friend who likes the guy I likes. My girl best friend and the guy I am really good friends with are cousins, if that helps. (Not the guy we both like, the other dude) So the guy who is cousins with (let's call her R) R told me liked me but I don't like him like that so I told him the honest truth. (let's call the guy I like N- and the other guy M) I told M that I liked N. He understood and if anything we are closer friends. But when I told N I liked him he said he likes me as a friend, I was crushed but got over it. Now a lot lately I catch him looking at me when I am not looking his way and I notice he seems to be showing off. Not sure what that means, if he is playing me or he has a little bit of feelings for me. One things I also noticed he that he is acting really friendly with R, yes I am jealous and I feel bad about it because N told me he didn't like me that way. I don't know what to think, if he is playing both of R and I or he likes R and is playing me. And with recent events (what said earlier) I am kinda scared how to act. I know I can trust they won't try anything but my brain keeps going back to that one dude who touched me. Should I get over N or I don't know because he if does so happen to like me how does that explain how he is acting with R? I don't want to lose my best friends over this like triangle.