"How long was I out?"

"Half a hour, the wedding starts in 20 minutes we got to get moving!" Justin said.

Where did he come from?

"Justin?!" I groaned, I was wondering what he was doing here.

He was dressed up and it seemed like he was going to be on Cody's side.

"I was suppose to be a surprise but then ness called me to wake you up."

"Oh, wow. Umm. Well I think I still need to get ready," I sat up and hugged Justin then went back to the hairdresser.

Okay. Was Justin suppose to ask me out or?

~~~

Vanessa's POV

*the music started*

Everyone stood up and for the last time, it was me being Vanessa Marx. I was armed with my dad as we walked out. Everyone was standing looking back at me. I smiled and watched cody, he covered his mouth and looked like he was about to cry. I finally reached the alter and the priest started.

-----

----

---

--

-

--

----

-----

".......and you may kiss the bride!" I hugged cody and I was the happiest I've ever been since my 15th birthday.

"I love you Vanessa," cody smiled when we separated and he kissed me again.

Cody's POV

She was walking down the aisle with her father. She looked stunning with her white dress on. Her eyes fell perfect with her hair and her smile was the best. It completed her look, as it did for every girl.--One day that'll be me in her dads place with my own daughter.

-------

------

-----

----

---

--

-

I kissed my bride and went to walk down the aisle with her.

"You're mine now," I put my forehead on her and smiled, stopping in front of the door.

We walked into the limo to take us to the reception.

-Veronica's POV-

I was walking out to the limo with Alexis and someone familiar was in front of us. Of course, its a wedding and it brings people together from a long separation.

"Who's that?" I whispered to Alexis.

"I don't know," Alexis shrugged and looked back at me.

"Where's Alex?"

"Right there," she pointed to the guy on the far left, it seemed like he was with the guy in front of us.

I walked a little faster and got in front of the guy next to Alex and turned for a brief second.

"Shit!" I yelled and ran to the limo as fast as I could, leaving Alexis behind.

I got in with cody and Nessa.

"Why did you invite Austin?" I asked Vanessa.

"He is still my friend, ok. So if you can't handle that then I'm sorry."