AFTERMATH

I feel so dead. Last night was everything!

But sadly.... Stuff happens

I woke up this morning and my phone was blowing up. Every Belieber starts bashing on me, then they act like angels when Justin is on like what the hell. Ok what ever.... I just ignored it until I got on YouTube and since I'm subscribed to some gossip channels, I see some people gossiping... About the party, wow!

I got up finally and went to the kitchen to eat. My whole family also informed me about the Gossip, they didn't get mad but they just said to watch out and stay safe now.

I went back to my room to find my phone vibrating like crazy. All the guys; rob, Zach and Alex were trying to call.

"Umm hello?" I answered to Alex.

"You got to see Austin now! NOW!" Alex yelled.

It's been a while since I saw Austin. I usually just ignore that he exists, but deep down, I still really love him...-- I got ready and drove down to Austin's house. I was surprised what saw but then I got really sad.

*knock knock*

"Hi Michele, is Austin home by any chance?" I asked her.

She knew about this whole thing, about our break up and everything. It was a little odd talking to her at first but she was really nice about everything.

"No, sorry sweetie. I'll tell him you dropped by though!" She told me.

"Thank you, see you later."

I walked back to my car and drove to the creek. I walked to the place but no Austin. I drove everywhere. Then called Alex up again.

"Where is he?!" I screamed. I was so frustrated and I couldn't help but yell.

"He didn't tell me but he said only you know where he is."

I then thought to myself. I thought deep.

Where would Austin be right now? Where is he!

Ding

Ding

Ding

HE IS AT THE PEAK!

I drove a few hours to Josh's house and picked him up.

"Where are we going?!" Josh asked.

"Somewhere just stay in the car and wait for me," I told him.

I drove to the peak and parked far from where I knew Austin would be. I walked up the hill a bit and saw Austin's car. He was sitting on a rock with his hands on his face. Was he crying.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I closed my eyes hoping he heard me and took a deep breath. He turned around and jumped off the rock.

"I'm sorry Ronnie." Was all Austin said before he hugged me. I just stood there because I was really stuck. He started talking again and said, " i didn't intend on ending on a bad note, to be honest I really love you but I can't do the label and have a girlfriend. I promise when I'm done I'll stay with you forever and ever!"

Austin pulled away and I just looked at him.

"So the label told you to break up with me?!"

"It's hard Ronnie, I need to tell you something else also." Austin choked up and started to tear up.

"Austin, if this what you have to do then do it, I'm not going to stop you."

"I'm moving to Miami," Austin turned and started to cry and he sniffed and wiped his face. He was literally bawling his eyes out.

"Ok."

"Well, I just wanted to tell you. I'll miss you and when i come back I hope we get to see each other again." Austin turned at me again. I just couldn't take it. I hugged him real quick and just cried and walked back to my car. I was crying and stuff, I didn't really say bye I just left. I didn't know how to react, he was leaving soon, I saw the suitcases at the stairway when his mom answered the door, i know! Gosh Ronnie why are you stupid!

Austin's POV

I told her, I'm leaving. I'm leaving to Miami in the evening. I'm so depressed right now! Especially because I acted like a douche. It's not even funny.

"Bro, you have to do what you have to do," Dave came out the car after Ronnie left.

I stayed there at the peak for the longest time, I was spotted finally then I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I boarded the plane and left without visiting Veronica for the last time.

>>>>>Veronica's POV<<<<<

That was the last time I ever saw him. I didn't even say bye.

Josh and I ate out for hours and I slept at his house afterwards.

From:Justin

I'll be here for you, remember that.

Justin texted me out of the blue! I liked when he did this!

To: Justin

Thanks but how'd you know?

From:Justin

vanessa told cody and cody just texted me. & I hope you feel better (:

To:Justin

You're a rlly good guy, ya know that!

From: Justin

Tell it to the media! Ahaha.

It was nice to have someone like Justin to cheer me up. It's not everyday a pop star texts you to feel better ;)

~~~~~~~~~~------~~~~~~~~~

Days passed and I heard Alex and Zach went to see Austin in Miami while Robert stayed with Rachel. I think the guys are staying in LA for a while though. --- A day hasn't went by when I didn't think of Austin. I always wonder what's up with him now a days. I heard he came out with some singles, but I was scared to listen to them because I didn't want to remember what happened... My 'fame' died down I mean the media talkin me kind of left, every now and then people ask about Austin and I or Justin and I but its rare.

I'm starting to go to college. I'm going to be orthodontist! .