Chapter 2

(years later as in 4 year olds)

It was late in the day 3:00pm to be exact and (y/n) was still sleeping in. Sasuke and his mother were over for a little get together seeing as both of their husbands are at work. Sasuke was exited that he gets to play with (y/n).

Sasuke knocked... no answer, he knocked again... still no answer. He just went ahead and opened the door and saw that you were sleeping.

"oops! Shouldn't of come in!" Sasuke said in his mind.

"hey sasuke!" He turned around to see the two mothers.

"I WAS QUIET I SWEAR!!!" he thought he was guilty.

"no don't worry, (y/n) needs to wake up anyway. Go and pull the sheets off of her and yell '(Y/N) WAKE UP!!' Alright!" (y/n)'s mother said.

" but she might get angry at me!" He was scared when (y/n) was mad.

"just go!". Sasuke hesitated on pulling the sheets and finally he got man enough and said

"(Y/N) WAKE UP!!" And immediately pulled the sheets off of her. She screamed and sat up. She then looked at sasuke and started crying.

"OH MY GOSH IM SORRY! I DIDNT MEAN TO SCARE YOU!" He felt guilty again, but it was worse now. Sasuke got on the bed and started hugging her. He gave her a small peck on the forehead and said-

" I was only listening to what your mom told me to do.... I'm sorry (y/n)...." He was more worried that (y/n) would be scared right now.

" *sniff* its ok sasuke ill forgive you." She gave him a small kiss on the cheek "if you do one thing!"

"what is it ill do it!"

" you have to play with me!!" (y/n) started running to the living room.

"WAIT FOR ME!!" Sasuke yelled as he was running towards you.