Chapter Sixteen.

(It's a bit violent.)

Alexis POV

Ruby let's me take over fully. I waste no time and shove her in what she calls the reality theater of her mind. There's no way I could lose.

Don't interfere Luke of Mason. Ruby will be just fine. I'm taking over. I say as I circle my next victim.

Who are you? The boys both ask.

I'm Ruby's wolf Alexis. There's no way I can lose to him one on one. So don't fight him, I've had dibs on his head for hurting Ruby. I tell my mate. He looks at me shocked and looks like he wants to fight but Lucy comes out of nowhere and holds him back. She's in her true form.

"Let Alexis and Ruby fulfill their destiny. If you don't, the two of you will always have to worry and she'll blame herself." Lucy says as Kai (also in his true form) hold my mate back.

But I'm her mate! I need to protect her! Luke cries. Kai presses a pressure point, knocking him out.

So you're Jonathan's love's wolf, I'm Benjamin. And don't get too cocky. He gives me power, so don't underestimate us. The brown wolf says. I roll my eyes and nip at his front leg, drawing blood. So he's what you thought he was Ruby. I get that he used to be sweet, but he's a weakling, unlike our mate. I say to Ruby she flips me off.

Big talk for such a small omega gone rouge. I challenge the now limping omega. I am your superior. I don't care if you're the 'King of Spades' or whatever, I am the Queen of Bloods. You are an omega, while you are also a normal's kid, but I am a full alpha wolf. I was bred to lead, if that means to kill you, then so be it.

I hate people who think they're better than me because of blood. Benjamin says as he jumps on me. I jump up too, we're both on our hind legs. I bit his ear as he tries to bite my neck but I bit his mussel and throw him away. I feel the presence of Luke's pack, my kingdom, and his kingdom. All watching us. But I ignore them.

I will not lose to a girl. Especially not the one that hurt Jonathan. The wolf says standing up. I sigh and look at him with cold dead eyes.

You may as well stay down. I say throwing him into a tree. He goes flying. He gets up and goes for my stomach, but I scratch his eye. That'll leave a scar. Ruby says. I pin him down as he bites my ear.

Just stop before she kills you. Ruby says through my mouth. He doesn't give, instead he scratches my eye. I don't whence, instead I use the anger and go for the kill. I grad onto his neck, drawing blood but not caring. He shifts back to die.

"Good night my Queen, looks like you truly are my superior. You truly are the Queen of Bloods. All that blood, on your hands." Jonathan says. "I love you, I guess I shouldn't have chased you away."

She really did love you if that helps you. But you cheated on her, you ignored our morals, you slapped her, and you broke her heart. She tried but I wouldn't let her come back to you. I say as the boy slowly dies. He smiles weakly.

"It does help, thank you Alexis." The boy says as he dies, ever so slowly.

I have defeated the King! I cry out to the audience. All my wolves howl with me in victory. Then Jonathan's ex-men bow to me in expectance. Luke's pack joins the howling fest.

Someone wake up Luke, I want to be with my mate after such a battle. There shall be a meeting at the castle, there I shall announce the death of the king to all. Both kingdoms are invited. Tell all! I announce after a while. They all cheer. I walk over to Luke. He looks so peaceful sleeping. Ruby says in our head. I lick his face till he wakes up. Still in his black wolf form.

Wake up babe. I won. I say waking him up. I see that it's not Luke though that's in control, it's Mason.

Is the jerk dead. If not I'll happily slaughter him. Mason says looking me over. We wonder deep in the woods, alone. Then he sees the scratch on my eye. Are you okay babe? He asks.

It hurts a bit but I can see. He didn't get my eye, just the skin around it. I say looking at him. He's bigger than me. He licks my wound. I feel my heart speed up.

I love you Alexis, you too Ruby. You two make me and Luke want to be a better man and wolf. How did we get so lucky? Mason asks licking my ear. I shiver a bit.

The moon goddess blessed us. We lay down. My head on his back and his head on the ground. And we love you too Mason and Luke, y'all keep us grounded. Before we met you, we were wild, crazy, cold hearted, and unloving. Now we're head over heels for the most amazing man and wolf. But remember, you hurt Ruby, you have to deal with a crazy maniac. That maniac is me. Mason laughs at the last part.

~~~
Hello! I'm here and alive!

Tags:
maximalulu
Jae042104
MacKennaMcEwen
1-800-STYDIA
liveloxpixel
KathyGiva
Dyssha

Please vote and comment!
💋💋fire_rebel💋💋