Chapter Fourteen.

Y'all are going to hate me.

Ruby's POV

I'm in the cell again. The one Alpha Travis put me in. I was in there for three weeks. I never trusted another Alpha, until Luke came around. He held my friend, Stacy, held captive. I didn't trust her pack to help her. I traded myself for Stacy's freedom. But this time I'm on the outside, and there's a man inside.

"Hello! What's going on?!" I yell. To my surprise I hear Luke, screaming.

"RUBY! WHY?!" Luke yells as a hooded man whips him.

"Jonathan! Stop hurting my mate!" I yell as I punch Jonathan. He smiles like a mad man.

"But Dear, this is what you told me to do. He betrayed us, now he must suffer the consequences!" With that he cuts off Luke's head.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" With that I kill Jonathan.

Luke's POV

I'm in the old pack house, the one were father died in a fire that was set by rouges. But this is that morning. I look at Ruby, she's under my arm, looking around excited.

"I remember this place! This is where my real Mom and Dad used to bring me and Kendall all the time! It's so pretty!" She says excited. We wonder around.

"DIE YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!!" The dark sorceress says as she throws a fire ball at me. Ruby throws herself in the way. It burns her to crisp. "THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR STEALING MY MAN!"

"RUBY! Don't die please! I love you!" I scream as I hold her close. Her ashes float away. I look at the one who killed her. I rip her to shreds.

3rd Person

The two shot up and look at each other. Tears in their eyes. They pull each other close. They stay like that for a while till they decide to have breakfast.

~~~
Hello! So it was just a nightmare! Please don't kill me maximalulu.

Please vote and comment!
💋💋fire_rebel💋💋