"You know you don't have to perform" He reminds me. "No I want to show them that they don't bother me anymore" I say truthfully. "Good, now go show them how much of an amazing singer you are" Patrick smiles before pushing me onstage to sing. "You finally decided to show up, you're late" Brendon jokes, acting like a boss.

"Okay maybe you should do something you're good at, singing not acting" I joke around making a few people laugh. "Fine then Missy, this ones called Miss Jackson" Brendon yells into his mic.

"Climbing out the backdoor, didn't leave a mark. No one knows it's you, Miss Jackson. Found another victim but no ones gonna find Miss Jackson, Jackson, Jackson" I sing as sassily as I can. Brendon laughs and starts his part smiling.

When we get to the chorus of the song, we alternate at singing the "Miss Jacksons" while Brendon sings the "are you nastys"s in a really high bitchy girl voice. Which he is surprisingly good at.

By the end of the song, I'm nearly in tears from laughing so much. "So Anna, what song are we singing next?" Brendon asks me and I freak. I didn't pay attention to what I was singing, I'd just go along with whatever he sang. "Ah Halleluah?" I ask while nervously laughing. "Eh close enough, well actually it's the opposite" Brendon laughs before the track for Emperors New Clothes started. I laugh and start singing with Brendon.

By the time I've finished my few songs with Panic! I'm sweating a lot from dancing around the stage with Brendon. "Well thank you for joining us but I think they love me more so I order you to leave" He says being dramatic again. "Kidding I love you babe" He adds. I wink at Dallon and Brendon loses it. "Wait no Dallon, get over here you tall glass of water" Brendon starts showing a bit of 'stage gay' as I walk off stage laughing. I don't think it can be classed as 'stage gay' anymore since it's like that all the time now.

Once I'm shower and changed into less sweaty clothes, I go back to the dressing room to find Pete sitting on Patrick's chest. Patrick obviously looks uncomfortable with the whole situation. "Ah guys, what did I miss?" I ask awkwardly. Pete immediately gets off Patrick and blushes.

''It wasn't what it looked like, I wasn't trying to do anything" Pete stutters. What on earth did I wall on in? "Pete stop sounding suspicious. I literally just threw something at you cause you weren't listening to any of us, then you started tickling me" Patrick explains, once he gets off the floor.

"Let's go for a walk" Patrick says, basically dragging me out of the dressing room. "What was that for?" I ask sounding surprised. "Pete's being weird" He laughs before grabbing my hand and walking outside. "Peterick" I mumble quietly, hoping he wouldn't hear me.

He quickly spins me around and stops us from walking. "There is no way that is happening, were cannon" He smiles. I almost laugh at how he knew the word for that but I don't. "You're cute" He adds making me smile. I blush and go to deny my cuteness but Patrick stops me by placing his lips onto mine. I sigh and lean back onto the wall behind me.

"Guys stop making out, we have a meet and greet" Someone says, popping out of nowhere. I jump and blush when I realise it was Pete. "Stop looking so embarrassed, we're all used to this by now, with you guys and Brallon" He laughs before walking off in the direction he came from.

The meet and greet goes on as normal as possible. I'm told to sit in the corner and take photos when asked. Neither Veronica or Danielle show up, which is good. I don't thin I could of seen them without wanting to punch them in the throat or even just mentioning who they are to Pete or Brendon who might of done that for me.

Now since it was the last stop of the tour, a lot more people recognised me and wanted a picture. Usually I would be unsure of it, but seeing how happy everyone was I just went along with it. What harm could it do anyway?

After everyone has gotten a picture or gotten something signed, we all head back to Brendon's. Everyone but Patrick and I, head up to bed. Patrick and I pack our bags and say goodbye to everyone. We have a flight in around an hour to head back to Chicago.

To be honest I think I'm going to miss Brendon and Dallon the most. I got them together and they seem pretty happy. I give them both big hugs before getting pulled at the door by Patrick, who knows when I'm going to see them all again? Weeks? Months? Who knows.

*Time skip*

The flight home way boring and normal. I'm basically over my fear of flying so I just slept the whole way. Dancing and singing around on stage really uses a lot of energy.

We arrive at Patrick's early in the morning. Around 3. I yawn before lazily getting changed and dragging myself into bed. Patrick somehow looks wide awake. Is he even human? Probably not.

Just as I'm about to fall asleep I hear the sound of my phone vibrating. I reach over and pick it up. The brightness nearly blinds me. And the message almost makes my heart stop.

"What is it?" Patrick ask, joining me in bed. "A-A text" I stutter still unsure if this is real or not. "From?" He asks curious about my nervousness.

"My father"

(A/N- Well that's the last chapter of this, there still be a sequel... Eventually. But also 1k reads. Wow and thanks)