Chapter 33: Extended Family

Start from the beginning

"But how can that be?" Griffin asked.

"Please lets save the questions for after the tour." she smiled and showed us to our rooms. She said dinner will be ready around seven and that someone would come to get us.

"No... Its not true... Its not." I heard Ali mumble and went over to check on her. "N- No, it can't be true..." she mumbled again and I frowned cupping her cheek and trying my hardest to see what she dreamed. It was no use, the wall Von put up blocking her mind was still there.

"Ali?" I said shaking her a little and that when I saw the blood flowing from four puncture wounds from her neck. Her eyes popped open and she suddenly started screaming at the top of her lungs.

"No!" she screamed pushing me back and jumping off the bed.

"Ali stop!" I cursed chasing after her as she ran out the room and down the hall. She ran turning the corner and ran straight into someone's chest...

Ali ~

I knew he was right behind me and I had to get away. He was going to...

My thoughts were cut short when I ran straight into someone's chest and nearly collapsed from the waves of power flowing off the person. Whoever he was held the same level of power as Marcus, if not stronger.

"You're not from this kingdom, who are you running from?"

"He's going to hurt me... H- He's going to kill me..." I breathed just as he came around the corner but it was Naveen... not Marcus.

"What's going on out here?!" asked a woman as she came into view. She was beautiful. With long curly dark hair and deep brown eyes. Flawless chocolate skin and a few inches taller than me. She looked older than the guy I bumped into.

"I apologize for the Luna, she's been through a lot." Naveen said as he took my hand and gently pulled me to his side. I was so confused, who were these people, where was I. My eyes widen and I turned slapping Naveen.

"You took me to Italy anyway!" I snapped and he lowered his head glaring at the floor.

"It was Alpha's orders Ali please trying to understand." he said.

"Since when do you start flowing Marcus?!"

"If I may say something." the woman smiled kindly and I frowned feeling embarrassed by my outburst. "honey why don't you go find your father and I'll be a little late." the woman smiled at the guy and he rolled his eyes leading the the woman slapping the back of his head.

"Damn ma'!"

"Don't roll your eyes at me and watch your mouth, we have guest." she said eyeing him before turning her gaze upon me. "Come with me, I'll like to show you something." she said and I hesitated taking her hand. "Its alright, I won't bite."

Taking her hand, she smiled and glanced at Naveen.

"Don't worry I'll have her back in one piece." she said. We had come to what I'm guessing is the backyard. It was beautiful. Tiny white lights decorated a large gazebo that held lovely patio furniture and potted plants. There was a large pool and a connected hot tub. Colorful flowers lined a tall wooden fence and there was even an outdoor kitchen.

We sat in the gazebo and I watched as she stared off into space before letting out a long sigh.

"Where do I start..." she mumbled to herself before looking at me. "I know things might seem crazy at the moment but you must have faith in your mate, Marcus. He sent you here so you'll be safe from Von."

"Is Von that bad?"

"Von is a restless, vengeful spirit who had been sealed within Marcus since the day he could walk. From what I've heard, your blood is what awakened him."

"My friend, Dashawn said Marcus was going to kill me." I whispered.

"Marcus isn't in the right mind. Its Von that's controlling him."

"Ugh, I'm so confused!" I said covering my face with my hands.

"You're so bad at consoling people." someone said making my head pop up. I saw a man standing behind her, his arm around her neck, hugging her from behind.

"Cam, what am I supposed to say? Some of these things don't even make sense to me." she sighed. The guy smirked kissing her cheek before standing and looking down at me.

"You must be Luna Alison, my nephew's mates. I'm Cameron and this is my mate Kai. We can talk more over dinner." he said and I nodded.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Author Note: None

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE