Chapter 23: Can You Handle It

"Marcus stop it, we're going to be late." I moaned as he pushed me against the shower glass door. I sighed leaning my head back onto his shoulder at the feel of his hands sliding down my body, following the flow the water. "W- we're gonna miss the bus..." I said closing my eyes as his hand parted my thighs.

"Baby, no one's taking the bus in this house now hush." He kissed my neck and groaned. I gasped feeling him sink his teeth in. It hurts less than the first time. I could feel my blood rushing into his mouth and my heart started beating faster. Marcus wrapped his arm around my waist and cupped my head in his other.

"Marcus." I breathed feeling a little light headed and he moan licking the blood away before kissing over the bite like he dose. I turned leaning against his bare chest with the water running off our bodies. Cupping my cheek, he gazed deeply into my eyes. The pad of his thumb glide across my bottom lip as he bit his. I smiled running my hand over his chest and pushed him to the wall as my lips met his.

"Mmm, someone's getting bold." he smirked picking me up and my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist.

"And someone's getting hard." I said wrapping my arms around his neck as he walked us out the shower.

"We're gonna have to take care of that before school..." Marcus smirked but I pushed him back standing on my feet now.

"We ran out of condoms remember." I said and he groaned throwing his head back.

"Right..." He said grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me pecking my lips. "You go get ready for school, I'll be down in a minute."

"What are you going do?"

"Handle this situation in the shower." he said holding himself and I laughed leaving out the bathroom hearing him yell out its not funny.

I blow dried my hair out and flat ironed it straight before curling it up. Deciding to throw it into a bun with a few cute curls popping out here and there, I moved to the closest. It was the middle of October so I dressed warm but cute. Pulling on a pair of black and white striped, soft cotton leggings and knee high, black, wedged three inch heel boots. I settled on a cute shimmering royal blue dress that went mid-thigh. Putting on my diamond earrings, I grabbed my bag heading down to the kitchen.

Once there the smell of bacon made my mouth water.

"Good morning Luna." everybody said upon seeing me. It was still a little strange to me with everyone I passed calling me Luna but I'd just smile and say hello.

Once I had my bacon and tow, I walked into the living room where I saw Billie and Griffin. I hadn't seen my mom yet but I guess she never really been a morning person...

"Breaking new! A body has been discovered in Mino Lake forest reserve. Campers stumble upon the body Sunday around five pm. Police have not identify the young woman but have reason to believe it's missing seventeen year old Ginger Peters. She's been missing for two weeks now."

"Lord have mercy..." Daphne sighed watching the news.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Another body turned up." Griffin said.

"Another!? What do you mean another? How many have its been!?" I said gaping at them all.

"With this latest one, it comes to three." Billie said.

"Shouldn't we... I don't know do something about this?" I asked.

"Ali, whats wrong?" Marcus asked entering the room and I turned pointing to the TV.