[23]

Cameron's POV

Kissing Lexie is the best thing ever. Maybe it's because her lips are practically perfect, or maybe it's just because our lips seem to move together perfectly in sync, like two pieces of a puzzle.

Whatever the reason is, it's probably why I don't hesitate to pull Lexie up of the floor so that she's straddling me, with one leg on ether side of my torso.

Running my hands over her small waist, I feel her shiver from our close proximity but she doesn't pull away.

"Hey" she mutters, pulling away from the kiss after a while. "What time is it?"

I shrug and peck her lips again before checking my watch. "Almost ten."

"It's late."

I shrug. "It's not like we need to be anywhere else at the moment." I grin at her and pull her tighter to my chest. "Besides, I'm quite content kissing you."

She blushes and without a word, pulls my face towards hers and kisses me softly once again. "Same."

I grin foolishly.

"I know. It was kind of obvious when you willingly made the first move for the first time ever."

She laughs and doesn't deny it, pulling me in for another passionate kiss.

"GUYS?" I hear Jason yell, his footsteps getting closer to our current location.

I quickly stand up like the superman I am, pulling Lexie up with me and fixing my clear 'makeout' hair.

"What are you guys doing?" He asks, rounding the corner and spotting us casually leaning on the wall, as if the last hour didn't happen.

"Talking."

He clearly doesn't believe me but doesn't push it. "Cool. Ian and I need to talk to you."

"Who" Lexie asks dumbly.

I chuckle at her. "Me, Munchkin. Not you."

Jason shoots me a look and I know that I'll be hearing about the nickname as soon as we're alone. After so many years of being stuck with his dumb ass, I can pretty much tell when he's going to go into the whole annoying-brother mode.

Lexie makes an 'o' shape with her mouth. "That makes so much more sense."

***

"Hey bro" I nod at Ian who's laying across two neighbor desks.

He nods back and quickly sits up as Jason enters the room shortly after me and closes the door behind him.

They exchange looks before nodding at each other, like they possess the power of telekinesis or something.

I look between them slowly. "What is this, an intervention?"

Jason ignores my attempt at a joke. "What's a Munchkin?"

I pretend to play dumb. "You know... They're those small round donuts you get at Duncan Donuts for $6.25."

"Don't play dumb."

"I'm not."

He rolls his eyes at my blatant lie and slaps me upside the head faster then I can comprehend.