[19]

Cameron's POV

"So" Maya says slinking over to where I am and laying next to me. "Where were you guys?"

"Narnia."

She raises an eyebrow. "Oh really? How did you get there?"

"Through the Wardrobe with the help of a witch."

She laughs. "You've read the books?"

"No, I saw the movie. I don't read."

"You and Lexie are eerily similar" she mumbles quietly making me roll my eyes. I don't understand her fascination with us.

"Do you need something?" I groan. "You're annoying me."

"I'm just laying here."

"Exactly."

"You're not exactly a people person, are you?"

I smirk. "I'm not a you person."

She rolls her eyes, reminding me of Lexie. But then again, they are best friends. "Seriously, what happened? Did you get together finally?"

"No" I snort, "we talked."

"And...?"

"She forgave me."

"YES!" Maya responds excitedly pumping her fist in the air. "It's about time."

I close my eyes and try to pretend that she's not there. Instead, I try to picture myself laying in a bed, and surprisingly in the image I find myself surrounded by a bunch of Lexie's'.

My eyes shoot open. What the hell?

"So.." Maya nudges me, "what happened?"

"Nothing."

Nothing at all.

"Come on" she whines trying to pout, but ends up looking like she's on drugs. "You have to at least give me something. We both know that Lexie won't tell me shit."

"And what makes you think I will?" I roll my eyes, "I don't particularly like you."

"Why not?"

"Cause you're annoying as fuck" I sigh closing my eyes, "It's a miracle that Lexie can stand being friends with you."

She raises an eyebrow. "Excuse me? I'm not annoying."

I scoff and since I can't stand up, roll away from her. "You never shut the hell up and have am unhealthy obsession with Lexie and my relationship."

"So you are in a relationship!" She accuses, sitting up and pointing a finger at me.

How can one person be so stupid?

"You're fucking stupid" I grumble moving farther away from her. "A relationship doesn't mean we're romantic. It just means that we're friends. Get your facts straight."

She scowls. "And how am I supposed to do that when you and Lexie won't tell me shit?"

"Does anything you say make sense?"

She huffs, jumping to her feet. "You know what? I don't know why I bother talking to you."

"I don't either."