[8]

Lexi's POV

"This is not going to end well."

"Just go", Maya says pushing me towards the edge of the 'boundary line'.

"I don't want to" I reply like a child but with one final push from my so called best friend, I find myself in the boys territory.

Throughout this entire ideal I keep my eyes closed. Once a minute has passed and I'm not dead yet, I crack an eye open and observe my surroundings.

I don't notice anything unusual until I look at the ground a few feet from me.

By bag is lying there. Open. With my things lying around it on the ground.

I bend down and pick it up, before putting everything back inside. It only takes a second to realize what's missing.

The most important item is missing and I don't think I'm physically able to function without it.

My phone.

Those assholes...

"What's missing?" Maya asks looking at me curiously.

"My phone."

"Oh."

Oh. Oh? Does she not realize that I have everything, and I mean everything on my phone. It's practically wanted by the government for the secrets it holds.

There's my ugly pictures I take with Maya, my passwords for my Instagram, my contact list, and embarrassing text messages from my dad......

Basically if this got in the wrong hands like I know it did, I'm screwed more then Martha Stewart.

"You do remember that you have a passcode, right?"

Pfft. Of course I did.

"Yep", I say popping the 'p'. "But I'm still getting it back" I say determined, nodding to myself.

I'm not going to leave my baby with those dicks. I'm not into that kind of parenting.

"How?"

"The same way that I'm going to be sneaking into the boys bathroom" I reply shrugging at her, "I think I'll just wing it."

"I thought you wanted to do nothing?" She asks sounding confused.

I start to walk away from her and down the hallway. "That was before they stole my phone."

***

"Did you guys hear that?"

I stop mid step.

I don't know how, but I've managed to walk down the hallway seemingly unnoticed. It's even more impressive that I didn't get caught when I tripped over my feet and literally went flying across the floor like some demented Superhero.

Well..... I wasn't caught until now.

"You're probably imaging it dude" I hear Ian reply faintly.

"I don't think so...", Cameron says trailing off at the end of his sentence. "I'll be right back", I hear Cameron say faintly and I freeze completely.

Well, shit.

I hear his footsteps round the corner from where I'm standing and like some kind of Usane Bolt I take off down the hallway, running faster then I ever have before.

I don't stop running until I find myself in the Girls bathroom, and slump down on the floor against the wall. I wait for a moment listening for the sound of footsteps but I don't hear any outside the door.