[10]

Lexi's POV

I was partially right.

As soon as I enter the kitchen, I come face to face with an interesting sight. Cameron is standing in front of the open refrigerator, rummaging through it. Amber is leaning on the counter next to him, wearing a dress that isn't even appropriate for a stripper.

Not that it bothers Amber, anyway. Amber is like Regina George's long lost brother. But that's only because I hate the girl.

She's the epitome of what every girl dreams to look like in high school. She has the body of a struggling model, and the outfits of Hannah Marin. Along with her striking green eyes that seem to rival the color light blue, she has long orange hair that always seems to be in place.

Seriously. I don't think that the girl has ever had a bad hair day. Not in school at least.

It's usually the opposite for me. My hair is perfect when I'm lounging in the house, but as soon as I leave the house wind decides to turn it into a rats nest.

We're both similar in the fact that we can be total bitches and a real pain in the ass sometimes, but she isn't capable of realizing when she's crossed the line.

At least I have somewhat of a mouth filter.

My first day of school after we moved, I accidentally figured out the passcode for her locker and thought that it was mine. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and came face to face with a giant furry mirror and a million pictures of Cameron's face.

My Surprise only increased however, when a very angry Amber came storming up to me and delivered a whooping slap to my face.

To say that I was stunned would be an understatement.

But her locker stunned me most of all. There's obsession with a sex idol, and then there's Amber's locker. She didn't only put up pictures of them, she cut his face out of some photos and glued them onto photos which he clearly wasn't in.

Creepy much? I think so.

Anyways, Whenever I see Amber she's usually wearing something stereotypical of a high school-cheerleader-bimbo. I'm almost positive that she strives for her life to be as similar to mean girls as possible.

Cameron seems to find what he's looking for, because he makes a noise and backs away from the fridge, slamming the door behind him.

He stands next to Amber and leans on the counter as well, taking a swig of the can he took from the fridge.

This is why I'm sure that Amber's a bitch. She's the first to notice me in the kitchen, and she smirks at me. Before Cameron has time to turn around, she leans over and crashes her lips to his.

And Cameron kisses her back.

Cue my achy-breaky-heart.

Without a word, I spin around on my heels and bolt out of the room. As I leave, I think I hear Cameron calling my name behind me but I ignore it. I guess he finally turned his attention away from Amber.

End of flashback

***

"Hey, wanna play a game?" Cameron asks me after an awkward silence.