Destruction of Konoha (Route 2)

I was planning to make one huge chapter, but then decided to make it into different chapters to make you suffer. xD

Ps, the 'Enemies or Lovers' is published for those who are interested in AoT (Attack On Titan), remember that it involves nekos, inus (half human, half dog) and something else.

Enjoy this for now!
________________________________

As they remove their robes and mask, everyone can see Naruto and Sasuke!

Everyone gasped, two of their ninjas best ninjas along side the Akatsuki. One due to their neglet and the other due to them being afriad of his clan. The only last loyal Uchiha and the neglected Uzumaki, this would be their ends. After all the attempts of getting the Uchiha and getting him back, only to get betrayed again. And now after learning the Uzumaki's parentage, they hoped for a second change, but now it looks like he stopped giving enough time for them to ask for his forgiveness.

Some of them asked themselves, why was Sasuke along side his brother? Or, didn't he hate Itachi? Others asked themselves, why was Naruto along side the traitorous Uchiha? A few were already pleadings for mercy inside their heads, they didn't dare to speak a word because they didn't want to be killed in the instant.

(Ugh, this is such a drag... I'm tempted to skip the Konoha 10 and their senseis)

Neji felt his heart shatter, the one person to consider almost family was going against his home and the person that he relate went rogue again! Tenten sweatdropped, both of them just had to go rogue! After getting the Uchiha back, now he's rogue again with Uzumaki in tow (sp?). Lee for the first time he wasn't hyper, instead gloomy, why? Simple, cause both of his rivals are enemies and his best friend is out for revenge. Gai became serious at the revealing in this kind of event, and partly mad at Kakashi.

The whole Team 9 thought, 'Here we go again...'.

Ino didn't know what to feel, she didn't know well Naruto and never tried to understand the pain of Sasuke. So basically, she felt useless and guilt, because she could've done something if she tried to help. Shikamaru felt headache because he thought that he knew everything about Naruto, but there he is, proving that he was wrong. Choji was hungry for justice! After seeing everything and hearing the truth, he wants justice for the Uzumaki and a bit for the Uchiha.

But Team 10 also thought, 'Troublesome...'.

Shino felt enraged, so his bugs were buzzing very loud, towards both ex-Konoha ninjas. He felt enraged because the Uzumaki didn't trust him or his comrades after all and because he's going after the Uchiha once more. Hinata felt depressed because her crush wasn't who she thought he was and because Sasuke didn't want to stay in Konoha anymore. Kiba was full of mixed emotions, but one thing he knew for sure was that he's going to drag their ass back to Konoha's side! Kurenai now knew who's going to be her target practice next, and it involves the Icha Icha Paradise.

Team 8 thought, 'Time to drag you both of you back once more.'

Sai obviously felt betrayed by his teammate, but felt indifferent towards the Uchiha. Sakura felt like her heart completely shattered into pieces, the one she neglected and the one she favored blindly aren't going to easily forgive her and the rest of Konoha as well. Kakashi gave away so much depressing aura that one could think that it's about to rain! He broke his promises, failed as a sensei and broke his own word. Sakura and Kakashi knew then that they were worse than trash.

Team 7 thought, 'Let us prove to you that we're worthy of your forgiveness.' Well, that's what Sakura and Kakashi thought, what Sai thought was: 'Interesting...'.

Tsunade mentally facepalmed, the Uchiha just had to go rogue again! When she looked at her favorite Uzumaki, she just had to smirk, because it was planned ever since she became the Hokage. Naruto had informed her about what would happen, so she agreed with it, and can't wait for the battle to begin. Anko felt like betrayal all over again, the one she consider as a little brother tricked everyone, but with the Uchiha only felt anger.

"I think you all know what this means by now, it's time to rip away all that power that you blindly use!" Exclaimed Naruto, who had a sadistic smile.
"And time to teach you how it feels to be weak." Said Sasuke with a smirk.
"First off, you might want to let them exactly know the reason why." Said Tsunade trying to hold her smirk back.
"Sure, baa-chan, it's not for revenge." Said Naruto with a smug smile.
"It's to clean away the impurities and show them on what they threw away." Said Sasuke as he took his katana out of the guard.

And with that the attack began!

Pein and Konoha were working together, but not actually killing anyone. Kisame and Itachi, they wore everyone down, but enough to let them live.
Sasori and Deidera, they incapacitated the shinobis, but they will live.
Tobi and Zetsu, they used their own jutsus against them, but they still alive.
Hidan and Kakazu, they killed a few, but managed to trap most of them alive.
Sasuke and Naruto dealt with the ones they grew up with, but Naruto had other plans.

Naruto began using sealing jutsus to render most of them stripped away of their chakras. He jumped onto one of the standing buildings and began to summon two people with the stolen chakra, as the process went on, the two arrivals were covered from head to toe by a black robe. The shinobis tried to interrupt him, but he had his clones and his family to back him up. When he was finished, his family appeared besides him, abruptly stopping the fighting.

"Good job, Naruto, you kept your word." One of the summoned ones said.
"Yes, good job, my boy." Said the other.
--------------
Heh... Yeah yeah, this route SUCKS! I wanted to finish this quickly so I did it this way, but who do you think the two new arrivals are?

And I'm leaving it like that! Enjoy the cliffhanger cause I love torturing you guys! And I wonder, where's Danzo and his followers? Let's see what shall I do for the next chapter... >:3