The Hurtful Truth

1. I was lazy and needed some long deserved sleep, so don't judge me!
2. I'm lazy as heck to do many POV for Konoha! Especially for a pink banshee -. - Sorry Sakura fans!
3. Have a Happy Christmas!

Warning this chapter may be sad and may provoke others to be angry, if you don't want to feel sadness or anger, then don't read it until Christmas passes.

And finally, enjoy the story!
______________________________________________________________________

- Tsunade POV -

"Out with it! I don't have all day!" If she says Sasuke, I'm killing her or make her life hell!
"It's Sasuke, I don't care if Naruto-baka dies or not." At this point I was trying to hold myself back so she can live to see another day! (I gotta be honest, but I don't like Sakura! I kinda hate her for being a bully towards Naru...)
"Sakura... Tell me, was it you that made everything like this?! And tell me the truth!"

Just when Sakura was about to answer there was a knock, no it was someone pounding the door in an angry way. Tsunade was happy and mad towards Sakura, but she decided to wait and let the person come in. And it was Ino with a pissed off face, and somehow Tsunade knew what was it about.

- Ino POV -

I finished my mission and I was about to give my report to Tsunade-sama, but I heard the voice of Sakura inside the office, so I decided to listen to see what was it about. And I regret what I heard next...

"- I don't care if Naruto-baka dies or not." Those words that Sakura said got me mad, but then I remembered what we all just do to Naruto and I regret it now, and hearing those words from her got me mad since he risked everything for everyone.

So I couldn't help it, I tried to knock, but my anger was rising so I was holding back to avoid breaking that door. When I heard Tsunade let me in, I was really pissed and went directly to Sakura.

- Normal POV -

"How dare you, Sakura.... How dare you?!" Yelled Ino with tears showing on her face.
"What-" Sakura wasn't able to finish due to a punch in the face, but Tsunade wasn't so surprised.
"He... He did everything for you!! Sasuke would had let you to die, but Naruto risked everything to save your life! He treated you like a spoiled princess, and Sasuke treated you like crap!" Ino shouted at the top of her lungs, and after she calmed down, she looked at Sakura with a piercing stare.
"You know, Sakura, I can't believe that I was your best friend, but after this... Count me out." And with that, Ino left the report on the Hokage's desk and left.

Sakura was shocked, but not by the fact that she got punched or anything, it was by the fact that she ruined everything...

(Meanwhile Sakura is feeling depressed, let's see what Naruto is thinking about.)

- Naruto POV -

I couldn't help it, but recall what me and Sasuke talked about back then...

~Flashback and at the old training grounds~

"Hey, Sasuke, you remember what you told me back then?"
"Hn? What do you mean?" Said Sasuke who raise an eyebrow at this.
"That I didn't know how it felt.. That I didn't know your pain."
"Oh, that... I still remember it, but why you bring it up?"
"Well... Never mind..." I lay down and put my hands behind my head to rest on them.
"Aw, c'mon, dobe! Don't you dare leave it like that!" Sasuke went besides me and sat down.
"Fine... It's just that.. I was remembering everything that happened to me..."
"Spill it."
"You know that I was hyperactive, a knucklehead, dumb ninja, right? Well... That was a mask to fool everyone, even my 'closest friends' couldn't see behind it."
"Wait, so your telling me that you hide everything from your best friends and that you still don't trust anyone?"
"Maybe, maybe not, I'm not entirely sure on the trust part... I still can remember everything that happened to me, every single harsh word, all the hits I taken and never fought back..."
"Wait, if you used to hide everything, then what else you're hiding right now?"
"That doesn't concern you, Uchiha."
"It does when I just find out that the person that I trust most, doesn't trust me back! Wait... You're using a genjutsu, aren't you?!"
"Fine, if you're so curious about me and my past, then why don't I just show you."

I undid the genjutsu that I had on myself for years, when I looked at Sasuke to say he was shocked, is an understatement.

"Naruto... I-" I didn't let him finish because I got up and took off my shirt to show him the scars that I had. My back was full of scars, my chest was carved with the words that they wrote on me and that was not all.
"This is only a small part that they did to me, and this isn't the worst thing that they did to me. The village that I defend, that I 'love', did this to me. While you, Uchiha, was treated like a king and at your disposal, you still treated them like trash."
"I-" Sasuke looked down at this because he knew what he did and admitted defeat, he knew that nothing could fix what he done in the past. Nothing could amend what he suffered, what he seen, what he went through.
"And now listen carefully, because I will not repeat again, understand?"

Sasuke nodded slowly since he couldn't say anything after what Naruto said, but it was the painful truth. He couldn't see how Naruto managed to stay and keep defending this village after what they have done to him, but he was curious as well, so he decided to listen.

"Good, now here's my background because it's still incomplete"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that is it for now! Sorry that I wasn't able to do a Christmas special, but I wasn't in the mood for a reason.