Past II: Birthdays

This is going to be about October 10th, Naruto's birthday. So everything timeskip will be still October 10th, just different ages.

And now back to the story
______________________________________________________________________

Today was my birthday, the day I hated the most. Most kids would be happy that it was their birthday, but I'm not most kids, I'm myself.

They would always make it miserable for me, the onlything that it does for me, was remind me of the suffering I had and still have. Most villagers knew what day is it, but none of my so called 'friends' knew about it.

(I couldn't decide the age, so I did this at random)

Today I'm 12 years old and it's pain has faded away slowly, due to the fact that I always get beat up, I got reticence towards it. I'm most likely fire-resistant, tougher skin, and since I train a lot that also means I have stronger muscles.

The villagers started to get bored with it, and others knew that soon someone would suspect something if I showed up in a bad shape, but that didn't mean that it still doesn't happen.

Six years ago, was the year that I discovered and the year that Danzo started to catch the wind of the things that I was doing and how I acted. Ever since then, Kurama helped me in my training and I already knew the things that were supposed to be S-Class secrets.

~Flashback~ (Remember that this is still Naruto telling the story to Sasuke)

~6 years ago~

I was trying to hide away, but there's some Hyuuga with then, so it was pointless, either way I needed to try! I ran through many places trying to shake them off, but like I said before it was pointless.

And as expected, I got cornered... I was getting annoyed because they seemed like enjoying it, until it happens to their child! When they reached up to me, I didn't bother to do anything to show them that I didn't care anymore!!

While they kept beating me, I went to my subconscious and there I found a huge cage with a seal. I could still hear the villagers and the shinobis using jutsus to make it more painful, but I payed no mind to that and walked up to the cage. And that's when a pair of eyes opened and I saw who was behind it.

Well, well, looks like I got my first visit, tell me... Why are you here?

Because I can and it's my body, Kyuubi! I'm not stupid as they claim me to be.

Careful with the attitude, gaki! Be happy that I'm the reason that you're not dead! I don't want to spend years rebuilding myself if you die.

Yeah, yeah, but you're also the reason why I get beat up! Because they think that I'm you, they are fools, but I don't hold it back against you.

Fair enough, but since I don't want to be inside stuck with a human that's weak, I'll help you.

But, you must tell me why did you attacked the village and you're not going to use this as your advantage, so promise me that you wont take over without my consent.

Fine, I'll give you my word for it, now wake up because someone is trying to awaken you.

(I got tired of using everything in Italics, so I'm gonna stop it, but this is still within the flashback of 6 years ago)

As I slowly open my eyes, I can bearly see a figure, until I got used to it and was able to see clearly. I looked around to see where was I and that there were a couple of ANBU, an old man that had an x on his chin and the Third Hokage.