I have no choice

Naruto's POV

I went to find Iruka-sensei to see if he's in this too, but if he's in this, then I have no choice on what I'm going to do to.

'I'm sorry everyone, but if this is going to be that way then-' My thoughts got interrupted by a kunai flying this way which I easily dodged and I turned around to see who threw it.

"Hn. Dobe"
"Sasuke, what do you want?" Said Naruto
"Hn." Sasuke grabbed me and teleported us to the training grounds
"Ok, dobe, explain now."
"Explain what? I have nothing to explain."
"Dobe, you should know by now that I know you and something's up by the looks of it since you were in deep thought"

I looked at him with a shocked face, but it wears off quickly. I started to wonder if I should tell him or not, but then before I had my decision, I was caught off guard and pinned to a tree.

"Hn, if you're not going to tell me then I'll force it out of you, dobe"
I sighed and put my hands in front of me as a sign of defeat.
"Fine, teme, I'll say it. I just eavesdrop on my "friends" and found out that they weren't actually..." I bit my bottom lip to avoid breaking down in front of him.

Sasuke's POV

I threw the kunai because I was tired of calling out to him, he should be grateful that I didn't use a jutsu.

When I teleported both of us to the training grounds, I turned around to see sadness in those blue eyes. I didn't like that so that's why I was going to force the truth out, because I knew that he's stubborn.

When he easily gave in, I was surprised, but happy at the same time. But what I didn't expect that all the people that he had a bond with, where out to betray him. I didn't like that he was sad for a reason, plus it didn't seem like him and I knew that one wrong move, could turn him against us due to his past.

"Dobe, if they are really going to be that way, just let them be, but don't doubt on everyone." I said that to cheer him up and to give him a bit of hope.
"Ya know, teme, you're becoming a softie." Said Naruto with a teasing tone.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I said as I backed away, so he could straighten out a bit.

Naruto just grinned, but his eyes spelled mischief. 'Aw crap...', I thought, 'I hope that I didn't wake up the King of Pranks...'. I gave myself a mental facepalm.

"Thanks, teme, now I feel better! And you just gave me an idea!" With that, Naruto got up and disappeared. I activated my sharingan and went after the dobe, 'Gotta stop him before Tsunade finds out that I inspired him to prank again!' I thought as the chase started.

-------------------

That's it for now, cya.

This chapter was too freaking short for my taste! Which is why I added a bit more of conversation. Wtf was I thinking making this so freaking short?!