C.A.L.M

This is dedicated to 5SOSgirl51501 for requesting some C.A.L.M. I also wanted to celebrate over 1k reads thank you guys so much! So here you go!

Tops: Ashton🍌
            Calum🐢
Bottoms: Luke🐧
              Michael🍕
Not mine.

Third person P.O.V
Luke and Michael were both very impatient and everyone knew it.

No matter what it was.

Wether they were waiting for food, waiting to go on stage for a concert or waiting in line at the supermarket.

But the only thing that drove the two boys absolutely crazy was when Ashton and Calum teased them then left the two sexually frustrated.

Calum and Ashton had teased the boys endlessly today.

Walking around without shirts on, making out in front of them, making sexual remarks causing both Luke and Michael to become frustrated.

Calum and Ashton were now at work and it was killing Luke and Michael.

Both Subs were hard from watching Calum and Ashton make out in just their boxer shorts before they left for work, but the two Dom's completely ignored them.

"Fuck I'm so hard." Michael whines as he looks down at his tented boxers, pouting as if he was disappointed at his cock for getting hard.

Luke hums in agreement. Both boys were dying to get off, but Calum and Ashton had made a set of rules that the two Subs had to follow.

Rule One- Subs wear only boxers unless they have company.

Rule Two- Dom's get called Daddy unless they have company.

Rule Three- Subs can not tease Dom's.

Rule Four- Subs can not touch themselves unless they are told otherwise.

Rule Five- Subs can not touch each other sexually unless they are told otherwise.

Rule Six- Only Dom's can have sex with Subs.

The rules were pretty simple. But for two horny teenage boys, the rules were easy to break.

"Hey Luke?" Michael said as he crawled over to the blonde who was watching TV.

Luke raised his eyebrow at Michael. "Can we do something?"

Luke's eyes widened at the suggestion.

Ashton and Calum would kill them if they found out. Seeing Luke's reaction, Michael quickly crawls onto the blondes lap, pleading.

"Please Luke, we're both hard and Ash and Cal won't be home for another hour, please baby?"

Michael knew the name 'Baby' got Luke every time.

The young boy was hesitant, mind racing with all the punishments he and Michael could be given for touching each other, but nodded.

Michael smirked before practically pouncing on the blonde.

Their lips connected as their hands explored each others body.

A small moan left Luke's parted pink lips as Michael started to trail small, light kisses down his body.

"Mhm, Mikey."

Michael swears Luke's whimpers were the prettiest thing he had ever heard.

"What do you want, baby?" The blue haired boy questioned as he removed Luke's tight boxers.