Malum

Bottom: Michael🍕
Top: Calum🐢

Michael
"Calum hurry up or I'm gonna play without you." I yelled as I pressed pause on the game.

I didn't get an answer so I just shrugged and pressed play. I started running around when I found Calum's character. I looked at the door to make sure he wasn't there and quickly killed his person, giggling as it gave me points.

I kept doing that until I heard his footsteps on the stairs, then I quickly paused the game. I gave him an innocent smile as he sat next to me.

"Okay I'm ready." He says and I hold back a giggle as I press play and he gasps at the score.

"How the hell do you already have 243 points?!" I couldn't help but laugh and he narrows his eyes at me.

"You'll pay for that." He mumbles and I shrug.

"You took to long." He rolls his eyes at that as I continue to laugh but then he smirks and I stop laughing, he has an evil look and I don't know what he's planning but it can't be good.

"You know, Luke and Ashton are ahead of us right now...we should change that." He mumbles and my cheeks heat up.

I just shrug and press play on the game again, ignoring him, because I know it will get on his nerves, and it does.

"Michael." He whines but I still ignore him and cheat again as I keep killing his character.

"Michael." He says more sternly and I bite my lip.

"Yes?" I ask, not tearing my gaze from the screen at all.

"Michael." He growls.

Then before I can answer, he tackles me to the floor. He glares at me while I just huff. "Calum get off." I whine but all I can think is, fuck yes please let him be annoyed so he'll fuck me hard.

He doesn't say anything but smashes his lips to mine and I immediately kiss back, just as roughly.

"You know I hate when you ignore me." He whispers in my ear and I bite the inside of my cheek to keep quiet, his voice was so deep and rough and fûck I just wanted him to hurry up already.

"You know, now I have an idea of what we'll cross off the list." He mumbles and starts to kiss down my neck, biting and sucking to leave bright purple marks on my pale skin.

I moan, his lips feel so nice. "And what's that?" I ask.

I can feel him smirk against my skin. "I'm gonna make you cum untouched baby." I moan at that and he pulls me up, sitting me on his lap before kissing me roughly again, unbuttoning my pants and pulling them down.

I pull away from him to pull my shirt over my head and do the same for him. Then I quickly undo his pants and he picks me up, making me squeal before he lays me down on the bed and takes his pants off fully.

Then he grabs the lube from the nightstand and kisses me, pulling my boxers down and throwing them across the room.

He hurriedly pours some lube on his fingers and pushes two fingers in. I squeeze my eyes shut at the pain and he stops for a second to let me adjust but quickly starts pumping his fingers in and out.

I don't know why he's rushing but I guess I don't mind, the faster he's in me, the happier I'll be.

He puts a third finger in not even a minute later and scissors them, I pant and whimper, but he just leans down and kisses me softly to distract me from the pain.

He pulls his fingers out and pushes me up to the headboard more, then he pulls his boxers off and positions himself at my entrance. He pushes in slowly and I hiss at the pain, keeping my eyes closed, gripping his shoulders tightly.

When he finally bottoms out, he stays still so I can adjust, he knows I'm not to keen on pain.

I nod my head to tell him he can move and he starts to slowly thrust in and out of me. He starts to pick up the pace as my whines and whimpers turn into ones of pleasure.

I scratch down his back as he starts to pound into me. My mouth opens in a silent moan, my head thrown back as he hits my prostate.

"C-Calum." I gasp and he smirks down at me.

"Does it feel good baby?" He whispers in my ear, nipping at it slightly.

I moan and lean forward, biting down on his shoulder. "Y-yeah." I say breathlessly. "Feels so fûcking good."

I gasp as he stops his movements, only to grind into me and make me whimper. "C-Calum move." I whine and he just ignores me. "Calum." I whine again but he just looks me in the eyes and grins.

I huff in frustration but then he lifts one of my legs over his shoulder and starts to pound into me again.

"Calum! Fuck." I moan but then I'm cut off as the door opens.

Luke walks in and his eyes widen when he sees what's happening. Calum looks up at Luke and smirks, not halting his movements. I blush a bright red and try to stop the noises coming out of me.

"Uh uh Calum." Luke turns around without a word and leaves. "Fûck...you fûcking called him here didn't you?" I moaned, he just smirked down at me.

"Two things we can cross off the list." He mumbles and leans down to connect our lips. So that's why he was rushing, little kinky bastard.

I moan again as he slams into me, he starts to go faster, leaning back to grip my hips so tightly I'm sure to have bruises tomorrow.

"Gonna fuck you so hard that you can't walk tomorrow." He says through gritted teeth and I whine at his tone of voice.

He starts to pound into me harder and faster and I practically scream out his name.

"Calum! Fûck fûck just like that! Shît so good!"

The headboard is slamming against the wall and the legs of the bed are scratching again the floor with the force of his thrusts.

"Uhhhh shît you always feel so good kitten." He moans and I moan at the nickname.

"You gonna cum? Huh? Gonna cum just from my dîck? Bet it feels so good doesn't it? Tell me how good you feel baby." He mumbles and picks up the pace even more.

"Uh uh uh uh so good, I love it when you fûck me-uh-so hard, love when you leave marks. Fûck your so good at-uh- fûcking me-uh shît-always fûck me so good." I mumble, my moans becoming more high pitched as I reached my high.

"Yea? Love when I leave marks so everyone knows your mine? Huh?" He grunts and I whimper, tangling my fingers into his hair and pulling slightly.

"Yea love it. Uh shît Calum I'm close." I moan and he goes as fast as he can.

"Scream my name when you cum, let everyone know who makes you feel this good." He growls and I scream as he pounds into me.

He lifts both my legs over his shoulders, sending him deeper than before, as he angles and hits my prostate as hard as he can.

"Fûck! Calum! Calum uh uh uh shît! Yes!" I feel the familiar heat in my abdomen and it tenses as I cum all over my stomach, my thighs tensing and twitching.

"Fûck you look so good like this, so wrecked." He moaned and I watched as his forehead and chest glistened with sweat, still pounding into me to reach his high. I whimpered at the oversensitivity when I came down from my high but let him continue.

A few minutes later he stilled his hips and came deep inside me, moaning my name as he did.

He pulled out and got up to help me clean myself up. "You called Luke when you were downstairs, that's what took you so long, isn't?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Maybe." He shrugged and I jumped up, tackling him to the ground.

"Your such a little shît!"

Malum                 Lashton
50                            35

I'm lazy so I took this from my book 'Sex List'.