Cake

Top:Luke🐧
Bottom:Calum🐢
Not mine.

Luke's P.O.V
I was hovering over Cal, slowly kissing his lips as our naked bodies touched. He bucked his hips, his crotch rubbing against mine, causing me to groan. I dipped my head down, nudging his head to the side as I kissed his neck while our areas were rubbing together. Short gasps left his mouth.

"Luke..." Cal said softly while running his fingers through my hair.

I lifted my hips off his and positioned myself at his entrance. His hair was already sticking to his forehead. His fingers slowly tracing the curves on my chest. I slowly pushed my tip into him before kissing his lips slowly.

My hips were desperately pulled towards him, sending me fully into him. I dipped my head down, kissing his lips as I slowly began going in and out of him. Small curse words left my mouth between kisses, moans coming from Cals.

"Luke...uhh" he whined, moving his head to the side.

My thrusts were deep, hard and slow. He arched his back every once and a while as I continued to move in and out of him. Sweet kisses were placed on my bicep. I whispered dirty things into his ear, causing him to grab onto my neck.

"Faster." he moaned.

I complied to his request and moved faster. He bit his lip trying to keep the noises from falling from his lips. Gasps were emitted from his mouth as his hands fell to my moving hips. The sheets were taken in his hand and dragged down the mattress as I continued to talk dirty to him.

"Uhhhh Luke. Mmm." He moaned biting his lips.

I felt a tingling in my stomach, causing my thrusting to speed up. His nails slowly ripped down my back before he caught hold of my waist again.

"Uhh Luke I'm so close." He whispered between gasps.

Our skin was clapping as I tried to trigger both of our highs. To my relief, he arches his back and cums right when I release.

"Shit." I curse.

"Mmm Luke. Ugh." He says in a low, high pitched voice.

Loud breaths filled the room as I rode out our highs. I remained stationary inside him as we kissed passionately. Once he broke away, I slipped from inside him and collapsed on the empty bed next to him. We faced each other, sweet kisses were placed on my lips.

"I love you." Cal said before scooting closer, his head hitting my chest.

"I love you too baby." I laughed as he kissed my chest and snuggled his face into me.

That was cute and hot in my opinion 🐧🍌🍕🐢