Malum

Top: Michael🍕
Bottom: Calum🐢

Calum's P.O.V
"God damn it! Go left! Left you asshole!" I heard Mikey screaming at his tv and smiled. He was so cute.

"Do you want something to eat Mikey? I was going to order a pizza" I say and he smiles, then nodded. His eyes went back to the tv and he started yelling again.

We had been living together for almost 2 years now. We've been best friends since 7th grade. Some kids were bullying me about being gay and Michael stood up for me, we've been inseparable ever since. So maybe I had a crush on my best friend that I've known for 7 years, it happens.

I called the pizza place and 20 minutes later the doorbell rang. I set the box on the counter and got two plates out. Before I could yell for him, Mikey ran out and grabbed 3 pieces of pizza.

"You want to watch a movie?" Mikey asked and I nodded while grabbing 2 sodas and throwing him one. "We should watch the new one that just came out. It looked good" he said while walking into the living room.

I nodded and sat next to him. "You okay? Your kinda quiet." He asked.

"I'm fine" I said and he nodded. The whole time the movie was playing, I just stared at him. Why can't I like anyone else but him? This was going to ruin our friendship.

After the movie was done, Mikey looked at me again. "Are you sure your okay?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Mikey... I... have you ever loved someone before? Like been so in love that your afraid to tell them. You know... because you don't want to be rejected... because you know your going to be." I asked and he frowned.

"Um no I don't think I have" he says. My heart breaks at his words. Where was I going with this? "So you love someone? Why don't you just tell them? I'm sure they like you back"

I just chuckled sadly and shook my head. "No. I know they don't love me" he put a hand on my shoulder and my breath caught in my throat. Whenever he touched me, there was electric shocks going through me.

"You never know until you try" Michael says and I sigh. "Just go tell them! I'm sure they'll love you"

I looked at my hands. What was I going to do? My mouth started moving without me wanting it to "I just did" I whispered. I opened my eyes wide in shock and covered my mouth. What did I just do?

Michael was shocked, you could see it clearly and he just sat there, starring at me. My eyes started to water. God I'm so stupid! He hates me now! He opened his mouth to say something but I jumped up and ran to my bedroom. I locked the door behind me and layed down on my bed, face in the pillow.

I started to cry as I realized that he would probably never talk to me again. When I stopped crying, I just rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling. I heard Michael knocking but I ignored him. He was probably just going to tell me that I wasn't welcome here anymore.

He started pounding on my door and I knew he was mad "Calum open this damn door now! Or I'll fucking break it down!" He shouted. I sighed and got up. I was angry now. What did he want from me? I slammed my hand against the door and yelled back at him.

"Just leave me alone! I don't want to hear what you have to say right now! I'm sorry okay?!" I yelled and turned around to go back to my bed when he stopped me in my tracks.

"Look Calum! I think you should hear what I have to say! I love you! I fucking love you too! I always have!" I looked at the door and my mouth came open in shock. "Just open the damn door" he says and I slowly walk back over, and open the door.

He looks up and glares at me "Why the fuck was the door locked?" He asked and I shrugged, turning around to sit back on my bed, which pisses him off even more. He grabs my wrist and spins me around. He slams me against the wall and pins my hands above my head. "I was talking to you. Don't. Ignore. Me." He looked really pissed now. I bit my lip.

He was turning me on. I could feel my dick twitch. Fuck this isn't the time. I realized I was looking at his lips and looked back up to his eyes. I saw a glint in his eye and he smirked. "Do you want this?" He asked and his face came even closer, his lips brushed against mine and I leaned forward. He leaned back and I whimpered.

He slowly lowered one hand down to my pants, his other still holding my hands above my head. He started to palm me through my skinny jeans. I moaned and he crashed his lips to mine.

I kissed back immediately and the kiss deepened. I opened my mouth and he put his tongue in. He slipped his hand down my pants, making me moan again as he squeezed my cock. I was hard by now and he started to rub up and down.

"That's right. Moan for me" he says and starts biting down my neck. He lets go of my hands and unbuttons my jeans, sliding them off. I wrap my arms around his neck and he starts to pull my shirt off. He pulls his off after he's done with mine. I pull his lips back to mine and start pushing him towards the bed.

He spins me around and pushes me down on the bed. He unbuckles his belt and pulls his pants down, so we're both in just boxers. That doesn't last long, he crawls on top of me and slides my boxers down. He starts to stroke my dick again while he grabs a tube out of his pants pocket.

He takes his hand away and I whimper at the loss. I hear him squirting some lube on his fingers. Then he kisses my lips as I gasp, I feel him insert a finger. He starts to thrust in and out and I start to moan as pleasure fills me. I want more. I start to rub against his finger and he inserts another one.

That feels even better and I whine, wanting more. "Fuck! Hurry Michael! More!" I say. He smiles against my neck and inserts a third finger. Then when I'm on the edge and squirming for more, he takes his fingers away. I see him rub some lube on his dick and twitch as he grabs my butt and positions himself in front of my entrance.

He puts the tip in and I grab the sheets "C'mon Mikey! Just fuck me already!" I groan and he smirks, pushing into me slowly. I moan. He's so big. He starts to move slowly and I scratch his back in anticipation. "Faster! Go faster!" I scream. He starts to pound into me and I drown in pleasure.

He bites my neck and I moan, he moans as well. I shiver as he leans down and whispers in my ear "Moan for me baby. I want to hear you scream my name!" He hits my prostate hard. I scream out in pleasure and he smirks.

He grabs my hips and starts to grind. I whine, wanting him to move. He moans and starts to thrust into me deep and hard, hitting my prostrate every time.

"F-fuck! Michael! Feels so g-good!" I scream and I feel a warmness building in my stomach. I know I'm close. Michael reaches down and starts rubbing my cock along with the rhythm of his thrusts.

The room is filled with moans and sounds of skin slapping against skin. "Michael I'm...!" I say and throw my head back, my mouth open.

I cum all over my stomach and Michaels hand. He still pounds into me but when he sees me cum, he throws his head back "fuck! So good Calum!" Then I feel him release inside me. He rides out our highs and pulls out.

He smirks and looks at me "Look at you. Such a dirty boy" he says. His hair is all disheveled and we were both panting. "You need to be cleaned up" Michael says.

Before I can do anything, Michael leans down and starts licking up the cum on my stomach. Seeing that makes my dick twitch again.

He looks down and sees my hard on. He smirks and I see he still has one as well. "Suck my cock and we can go for round two" he says while sitting back and opening his legs for me.

I crawl over and wrap my mouth around his tip. He moans and I go down more, swallowing more of him. I hollow my cheeks and Bob my head up and down. I take in as much of him as I can, I feel him at the back of my throat, making my eyes water.

He grabs my hair and yanks a little, making me moan. Which sends vibrations down his cock, making him moan and yank my head back. "God you know how to use that mouth of yours" he says and pulls me on top of him, so I'm straddling him. "Ready for round two?" He asks

I nod and pull his lips to mine.