Chapter 35

Samuel Jones, one of the five London's in England's history. His death marked the end of Arthur's pirating career, but unlike the two before him Samuel had magic which he used to seal his soul into a pocket watch in case Arthur needed his help after his death. While his time in the mortal world was limited to one hour, Samuel could and has made the best of this limit. Last time he'd be summoned was to help with the mirror that sealed the 2p's away years ago, so the Brit hadn't been surprised by the reason he was walking the physical plane again.

While Arthur explained to America who and how they teleported to the house, Samuel fallowed by Norway and Romania entered the house. The too familiar touch of his mentors magic caused the former pirate to raise his guard, if the dark version of Arthur had control of his power through the new host he didn't want to be taken unaware. Oliver wasn't one to pull his punches, luckily after glancing into the living room it seemed the sleepover pair had passed out. 

All that was left was to find the mirror and contact the soul of the host body and this would be over. Signalling the other members of the magic trio to get Oliver, Samuel made his way upstairs. Judging by the runes covering the wall, the crazed Brit was attempting a soul swap to bring another 2p from the mirror into D.C.'s body. But one of the swirls had been smeared carelessly, Samuel gave a sigh of relief at that. Two soul swaps would take too long, if he didn't return to the ship before the hour was up he'd be trapped as a ghost in this realm without any of his powers. 

The only door open on the second floor revealed the poorly hidden mirror, this was suspicious. Oliver of all people should have realized the danger of leaving this in the open after... or he forgot again seeing how careless his old teacher was. Still after checking the room for a trap, Samuel approached the mirror. Running a hand along the frame of his greatest achievement, Samuel called out for the displaced soul.

"HI! Who are you?"

The girl asked in a strangly happy way for someone trapped in a world filled with crazed killers, Samuel marked this a her being unaware of where she really was.

"I am Samuel Jones, former capital of London and creator of this mirror. I'm here to bring you back to this world-"

With a excited look she interrupted with a unexpected question.

"Can my friends come too!?"

Blinking slowly at that, Samuel asked slowly.

"I'm sorry... what did you just say?"

"My friends, can you get them out as well?"

She seemed determined when she asked this, it was then Samuel noticed the 2p beside her rolling his purple eyes. Francisco gave Samuel a dull look before taking another drag on his cigarette saying.

"Kid, he was the one who sealed us in here in the first place why would he let us out again?"

To Samuels surprise she gave the dark France a shove, snapping.

"There's no harm in asking Fransico! Besides you guys shouldn't be stuck in here-"

"Hold on, you are aware of who they are correct?"

Sarah nodded brightly, before saying 

"Their 2p's of the countries, which is why they should be out! Who else is going to keep the undergrounds of the world running smoothly?"

Samuel was at a lost for words, was this girl completely mad?! To release them would... would... why was she making sense... 

Placing one hand on the mirrors surface, Samuel took a calming breath.

"Listen, I'm going to return you to your place in this world. Your... friends, are in there for a reason alright. Oliver stole your body in order to steal others in order to release them-"

"That's why you have to let them out! Oliver would only do that for a reason, and if that's it you can fix it by releasing the 2p-"

"SARAH! DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF!? OUT OF THE... listen once your out of there you'll start thinking clearly again."

Samuel reason, calming down an reaching to pull her out... only to be pushed back? Was she? Was she really not letting him help her?

"Are you serious?"

He muttered as the others came in, America asked as he entered the room fallowed by England.

"What's wrong?"

Turning with a frown as Sarah waved from the mirror, Samuel stated dully.

"She's refusing to leave the mirror unless I release the 2p's as well..."