Chapter 14

England was not happy, not happy at all with America. During the chaos of the meeting London had managed to sneak off with out him seeing, fallowed by the Italians Capital Gio-something or other rushing into the room screaming London was dead.

England was the first to leave the room, most of the others were still in shock. Arthur managed to get there just as the fading had begun, it was't the most pleasant sight be still during fading a Capital could leave one final message before disappearing forever. England had been through this enough times to know, and wasn't at all shocked when Charlie's translucent green eyes opened slightly. 

Blinking a little dazed, the gangly teen smiled slightly upon seeing his country. Sitting up slightly, he looked down at his body.

"Looks like I made quite a mess, oh and my favorite coat too..."

England normally would have rolled his eyes at this comment, but bit his lip instead knowing full well this would be the last talk he'd ever have with the oddball. 

"Charles, I need you to try and remember who did this to you... can you do that?"

Charlie looked torn, it was pretty clear when the teen knew the identity of a murdered. But for some reason the teen didn't seem to want to say who it was, this was very odd indeed. With a sad smile, London placed one hand over the hole in his chest.

"Sorry old chap, but as a gentleman I can't just betray a promise to a friend now can I?"

Englands huge eyebrows shot up in surprise, it just didn't seem possible.

"You mean to say a friend of yours did this?!"

Laughing weakly, Charlie rolled his eyes.

"Opps, I've already said too much... now where could I have put that apartment key?... Take care of yourself Arthur..."

England held his late capitals hand as London slowly dissolving into nothing like he was made of sand, about halfway through this the other Capitals along with America came rushing up. Glancing over at Safira, Charlie smiled with the remain half of his face

"What we might have been my love, what we could have been..."

and with that he was gone. Falling to her knees, the Norwegian capital took the jacket left behind into her arms. While Oslo expression didn't move, her eyes flickered in a sad light... Only for a moment though, a dark aura grew around her as Safira stood up. Turning to face America, eyes blazing in fury. A sword materialized in her hand, pointing it at him she said in a dangerously low voice.

"Don't get in my way, your the reason London was killed."

Turning she vanished down the hall, London's coat waving like a cape from her arm. Paris and Tokyo hurried after her, Chris gave America an uncomfortable smile.

"She doesn't mean that, Safira's just in shock... so..."

He muttered before going after the others, Beijing rubbed his chin.

"She isn't wrong, London was killed from this D.C. drama, aru. Not your fault mostly, he had habit of sticking his nose where it should not go, aru"

Glancing over at the two countries, the asian mans golden eyes narrowed.

"Not that this wasn't known, London did call before meeting. I shall honor his request and make the cure for poison, you only need to get the last ingredient to me."

(To be contiuned...)