High Speed Brawl. Magnet V.S. Poseidon

The Virtual Room, as always, always allowed the Challenger to pick the environment. The environment being Ruined City.

Ruined City was a popular selection among those seeking to level up their profiles. victories in the Ruined City granted higher amounts of Experience Points, and even losses made you lose less experience points than normal losses.

However,  the problem was, those who relied to heavily on this environment, lost real world combat experience by only learning to fight in one type of environment, so people were encouraged to select other areas by banning this environment on random days of the week.

The Ruined City's appearance was that of a decayed old 21st Century City. New York in the aftermath of Nuclear war was supposed to be it's theme. (Of course the real 23rd Century New York looked far more spectacular, actually rivalling Varus City in it's size.)

And here Narina Yukata and Ezra Tobuki faced each other.

Narina in her training Suit, and Ezra wearing her own training outfit. This consisted of Nanofiber dark blue pauldrons and black hand guards. She wore only a blue Nanofiber breast band on her top torso, and  metallic armored faulds of interlinking scales over her black pants. Her boots were blue and armored with Nanofiber as well.

To Narina, it looked like she was looking at a Sea Goddess.

"E-Ezra.." said Narina. "I'm.. n-not sure I should be fighting you.."

"Narina.." Ezra said simply, her expression unreadable. "Right now, like every other match, plenty of people are watching the onboard screen, watching our fight.. which means.. if I were to say something in here, everyone would know... And I know.. your secret.."

Narina gulped. "Eh.. l-listen! I can explain!"

"Here's how it's going to go.." said Ezra, completely bypassing Narina's plea. "If I win this fight.. I'll announce your secret right here, and pull away this shroud of deception... If you win.. you get to keep your secret."

"EZRA!! PLEASE!" Narina shouted. "Just LISTEN!!"

Outside, in the main entrance room, crowds of students and androids watched, and among them.. was Mizo.

"N-Narin.." Mizo stammered. "Oh no.. what do I do?"

"Do you know why they call me Rain Storm?" said Ezra as she held out a hand. "My Rebirthed Hero.. Hydro Seeker, she was known for her control over moisture.. however.. I took it to the next level.. Just controlling water is nothing.. when you can't get creative!!!"

Ezra held out a hand, and moisture condensed around her hand as water swirled around, and turned into a trident shape. The trident than solidified into ice.

Ezra slashed the ice Trident down at the ground, rupturing the street with it's points. "OCEAN TREMORS!!!"

The entire city shook in a category six earthquake, as water exploded out from under the ground.

"WHOAH!!" Narina charged electricity into her muscles and expelled them from her feet as well, propelling herself into the air to avoid a massive geyser of water and the chunks of building sized rubble that was smashing out.

"I can condense moisture in the ground as well as the air." said Ezra. "And then pull water molecules together with absolute control!!!!"

Ezra slashed her trident at Narina's direction. "OCEAN CANNON!!!"