Perfect Date? Part 2

*Part 2 of Kendall and Cara's date*

Cara POV(Flashback)

I gave the driver a special address and he started driving.

"Where are we going?" She asked once again. "You'll see love." I responed.

******

Kendall POV

So far this date is going absolutely amazing Cara brought me to my FAVORITE resturant and got me sushi I LOVE sushi. I don't understand how this date could get any better but it seems like it is because we are at the suprise location.

"Do you trust me Kendall?" She asked all of a sudden. "Yes Cara I trust you." I responed truthfully. "Great so put this on." She handed me a blindfold and I put it on with a little help from her. "Why am I blindfolded?" I questioned. "Don't question me. And also I need you to put this on too." She carefully put on earmuffs that were soundproof I couldn't hear a thing.

I felt the vibration of the car shake like someone got out and I knew it was Cara. She then grabbed my hand and we started walking. She sat me down on a bench I assume and took off my heels. I was so confused but still kept going with it.

Once she pulled me up we started walking and I knew it was sand quickly. That's when she took off the earmuffs and blindfold and immediately I was burned by the sunset but once my eyes regained I saw how beautiful it was.

"Wow." Was all I could say I was basically speechless. "Its beautiful right?" Cara asked. I just nodded my head taken by the gorgeous view in front of me. "Care for a walk?" She asked holding out her hand I looked down at it and gladly accepted it.

As we were walking the warm water crashed on our toes and it felt great. I wanted to stay here forever. We kept walking and walking until I thought my eyes were deceiving me. I saw a gorgeous blond sitting on a bench with a guitar and I immediately knew who it was.

"No wayyyyy, TAYLOR SWIFT?????" I screamed.

"Hey Kendall." She flashed that toothy signature smile at me my mind was blown she knew MY name. I mean I know my family is famous but still she is THE Taylor Swift who wouldn't freak out!?

"You know my name?" I asked suprised. "Of course I do. Cara told me even though I already knew it." She said gesturing to Cara. I turned around because she was a few steps behind me.

"Cara, you did all of this for me?" I asked suprised. "Of course I did, Taylor is a family friend and she was in town and I said why not and luckily she wasn't busy and she agreed to it." She nervously smiled.

I jumped in her arms wrapping my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. I was so happy I started crying nobody has ever down something so nice for me ever and I am trully greatful.

"Thank you so much Cara." I said with a crack in my voice from crying. "You're welcome Kendall. I'm so glad you are happy. You are happy right not sad right?" She asked with worry in her voice.

"Of course I'm happy no one has ever done something so amazing for me and I love you for that. Thank you so much again." I thanked her and got out of her grip missing the warmth as soon as I lost contact.

"You're very welcome Kendall." I hugged her once again and she gladly accepted.

"So uhh Kendall I heard your favorite song of mines is 'Love Story' is that right?" Taylor asked bringing me and Cara out of our hug.

"YES!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT??" I asked suprised that she knew my favorite song of hers. "Well Cara told me." She stated. I turned towards Cara. "You can never stop suprising me Delevingne." I said getting a cheeky smile from Cara.