First Time "IT" Happened

As the cold and chilly September night air was breezing into the hotel room causing chills Kendall and Cara were getting really intimate with one another as Kendall is currently straddled on the naked Cara while exploring her open mouth with her moist tongue.

Cara's POV

As Kendall was kissing and straddling me I flipped her over expertly switching our positions so that now I was on top becoming the the dominate one. "Are you sure you are ready for this?" I asked with a concerned face. "Yes I'm DEFINITELY ready. Kendall stated"."Okay then take off your shirt babe" I say as Kendall listens quickly and then I gracefully unhooked her bra. "Oh you naughty girl" Kendall says. I smirk. She chuckles.

I then start leaving kisses all over her amazingly slim body I begin to cup her boobs and go straight to the left one and start to suck on it and lick it passionately while my other hand plays with the right nipple as it starts to get hard.

Kendall then begins to fill the room with her soft moan arching her back slightly. I then go down her flat stomach and kiss my way all the way down as I reach her tender parts. I slowly slide her panties down off her long beautiful legs. I then begin to start playing teasing with her clit with my fingers.

Then she moans "hurry and get in me PLEASE!!!" I do as I'm told and start to slide my index finger inside of her heated core. I then slip another finger inside of her she then moans louder. I am fingering her at a very fast and steady pace I then slide another finger inside and thrust faster and faster as she moans louder and louder.

I then begin to start licking while fingering at the same time. As her moaning gets intense she screams "I'M GONNA CUM CARA. I'M GONNA CUM." I then whisper "do it cum for me baby." She moans louder and louder and suddenly I feel liquid gushing on my fingers as she screams "CARAAAAAA" as it is flowing out. I then slip my fingers out and stick it in my mouth being proud of what I accomplished.

I then kiss her on the lips she kisses back breathing heavily"good job babe I love you." I respond back I love you too.

"I hope you aren't going to sleep" says Kendall. What?? "But I'm tired" I whine. "TIRED? YOU'RE TIRED?" She chuckled. "Oh honey we are just getting started."

Kendall's POV

"I hope you aren't gonna be frightened but I thought since its my first time ever with a girl we could go ALL out." "What do you mean ALL out???" Cara questioned. "You'll see...."

Cara's POV

When I asked Kenny what she meant by all out she walked into the bathroom while answering my question with you'll see a million thoughts was running through my head. When she came out of the bathroom she had on gorgeous leather lingerie and something was dangling in her hand......It was HANDCUFFS. I gasped at the sight of the handcuffs in her hand unprepared for what she had in store for me.

She then walked on the side of the bed and scrapped handcuffs on my hands clasping them tight. I grunted in pain and she said "too tight babe?" "Yeah just a little" I uttered. Good she says. As I gulp down the lump in my throat I prepare for the worse and best night of my life.

I had already put my clothes back on but since we are basically starting over Kendall takes off my black Pink Floyd Tee shirt and I feel her cold to the touch hands all over my warm stomach. She then moves her hands to my back and undo my bra EXPERTLY I must have taught her that I think to myself. She begins to cradle my left boob in her hand and starts playing with my nipple and it gets hard QUICKLY. She then gracefully moves her mouth towards my right boob and then begins to sucking and licking it like its the last meal on earth.

I begin to arch my back at the unexplainable pleasure she was giving me. I softly moans Kendall's name she smiles on my skin knowing the pleasure she is giving me. She moves her hands lower on my body until she reached my V-spot which is highly sensitive btw I started trembling by her touch.

She slides my panties down slowly and carefully. She starts placing kisses on my inner thigh making my hormones go off the charts.

"Ken stop playing games and just GET IN ME!!!!" I couldn't take it anymore I was so desperate for her touch.

She didn't wait another second she does as she is told and sticks one finger inside and starts pumping it in and out increasing the speed every time she is out. "Add other Kenny!!" She adds another which makes two like I told her to do and when she does my moaning starts to fill the room causing echoes while Kenny starts causing sweats. I then feel something building up the force gets stronger and stronger it builds up she intensified the force by slipping her tongue on and around my clitoris. The force is too much to reckon with and the cream starts gushing out like a very fast river going downstream.

Kendall's POV

"I can NOT believe I just did that!!! I just made THE Cara Delevingne cum!! OMG that was the BEST experience ever. Did it feel as good as I think it did?" "OHHHHH.MY.GODDDD Kendall that was the best sex in my LIFE" Cara said panting heavily. "I know I'm just that good." "Goodnight Cara I love you" I say while pecking her lips. "Goodnight Kenny I love you too."

Authors Note⚠
Guys this is my first story so please don't judge me and please vote and leave comments.
But its very important to know that the next chapter will be about Kendall and Cara BEFORE they made their relationship official

Thanks for reading if you bothered to

Carla