Lemon Chapter Ending: Sting X Reader X Natsu

A/n: sorry for not updating in awhile also f/c: is favorite color and n/n: is nickname enjoy 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--last time--
but freed pushed them too hard and they bumped into rogue who bumped into (Y/n) who was falling straight for a table of food, until...
--now--

No ones P.O.V
It was too late, (Y/n) had fallen onto the table getting her whole dress and her covered in food. Tears began to form around her eyes and she started to cry.

Natsu and Sting held out their hands for her and she took both of them.
"Here want us to walk you home?" Natsu offered "s-sure" you sniffle.

*time skip*

Your P.O.V
I was sitting in my bath tub and enjoying the water and got cleaned off. When I was done I got out but when I went to grab a towel there was only one left and it didn't cover much.

"Damnit" I curse to myself 'the laundry room and my room is downstairs and this is the only towel I have, not only that I'd have to pass the two guys to get it' I thought but why not take the risk.

I slowly walk down the steps carefully making sure not to be noticed but that plan failed as a pair of muscular arms slither around my waist.
"Hey (Y/n), where do you think you're going huh?" Sting whispered seductively.

"U-umm St-Sting?" I mumbled, realizing that someone had turned off the lights making everything pitch black. I heard footsteps slowly walking in front of me until I could feel their breath.

"Oh come on Sting, don't hog all the fun" I could tell it was Natsu. I feel him lift me up and walk to my bedroom and I hear Stings footsteps follow.

They had already lit several candles around my room, nastu sets me down in the middle.
"Stay" was all he said as he as Sting sat on my bed.

"Now take it off" Sting demands "what?" I question very puzzled.
"Drop the towel...(Y/n)" Sting demands. I hesitate at first but then I let my towel slowly drop to the floor revealing my naked body.

They both smirk "now come over here" Natsu says and I do as told. They move so I can sit on my bed. For a quick explanation, the way my bed is set up it has those curtain things that can cover my whole bed.

They untie the (f/c) curtains so that now it covers what they'll be doing (😏) and turn back to me. They begin to strip down till they had nothing on, then they both lay down.
"Now won't you help us with our...little problem" Sting says as I look down at their big members.

'There is no way that is gonna fit' I thought "aw come on (n/n) no need to stare it's rude" I blush realizing I had been staring a bit too long. I then crawl over to the two of them and I take Natsu's member into my mouth as I rub Stings.

They both moan out in pleasure as I suck and stroke their hard members making sure to switch between the two. Eventually, they both cum onto my face and chest
"Wow (Y/n) that was amazing!" Sting exclaims while panting.

"Now for the real fun" Natsu says as he picks me up so I'm straddling him.
"Is it gonna hurt?" I ask innocently "it might at first but don't worry...we'll go easy on you" Natsu says he then proceeds to slowly push his member into my womanhood.

"Nastu...it hurts" I whimper as tears begin to form in my eyes "shh, it's ok."
"Remember we'd never want to hurt you" Sting intervened, then I finally got all of it in and they gave me a minute to adjust.

"Ok you ready for me now?" Sting asks and I nod, then he pushes in my 'other hole' and let me tell you this one hurt more than the first time. The tears that had gone down from last time came up and fell down my cheek.

"It's ok, it's ok" Natsu reassured as he kissed the tears away and eventually I got all of him in me too. They let me adjust for a bit then they slowly start thrusting in and out each time getting better and better.

Then the small slow thrusts became hard and fast as they pound into me. The pleasure was unbelievable and their speeds were unreal then all three of us began to climax. I was the first to cum then the two of them came at the same time.

Their thrusts got sloppy and eventually they both pulled out letting some cum drip out onto the bed sheets. We all collapsed onto the mattress and Sting pulled the blanket over all of us.
"We love you (Y/n)" they say in unison as they kiss my cheeks and they fell asleep with me in their arms.

*time skip*

"NATSU STING YOU TWO ARE SO DEAD!!!!!!" Laxus yelled at the top of his lungs as he discovered his sleeping naked sister in the arms of his rivals. Natsu and Sting quickly got up and tried to run but were easily caught.

"I swear if I find out she is pregnant with your children I'll cut both your dicks off!!!!" Laxus threatened, the two gulped realizing they had forgotten to use a condom...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~