Lemon Chapter Ending: Sting X Reader

--last time--
but freed pushed them too hard and they bumped into rogue who bumped into (y/n) who was falling straight for a table of food, until...
--now--

No one's P.O.V
In a flash (Y/n) was being held by...
Sting Eucliffe, everyone went silent except Rouge who fell face first on the table. Sting ,with (Y/n) still holding her bridal style, walked out of the room and back to his hotel room.

Your P.O.V
I was still shocked that Sting was holding me and caught me so I had nothing to say. I didn't realize where we were going until he set me down on his bed.
"St-Sting you know I'm a virgin. right?" I asked "yeah, me too" he said, then he gave me a passionate kiss on my lips . You put your arms around his neck which deepened the kiss.

After awhile of kissing we both separated for air, Sting went for your neck and started to suck and lick all around your neck. You moaned a lot until he hit your sweet spot and your breath hitched.
"found it, hey this might hurt" Stung mumbled, then he bit down on it making you squirm from pain.

It left a white scale on my neck, then he reached down and lifted up my shirt and unclasped my bra. Thus releasing your breasts, he started to suck mat your left bud and tease the other, making you once again moan very loudly.

Then sting took off his shirt then his pants revealing a rather large tent in his boxers. Then he took off my pants then underwear and started to lick my womanhood and inserted two fingers and made a scissor motion.
"Damn (Y/n) you're already so wet."
"Come on Sting stop-AH..t-teasing me"
"mmmmmm you don't know how long I've been waiting to do this."

"AH, S-STING I'M GONNA...AAAAHHHH!!!!" you moaned while cumming all over him, he scooped up all of it in his hands and slurped it all up. You then felt like you've had you turn so why not pleasure him back, then you flipped Sting around and made it so you were on top and slipped off his boxers, revealing his very, VERY, large manhood.

"Wah,(y/n)-" you cut him off by taking his manhood and putting it in your mouth and stared to suck, earning a very loud moan from him.

After awhile of this Sting then also came in my mouth. Afterwards, Sting then flipped me so I was on the bottom and was at the entrance of my womanhood.
"Careful Sting, remember this is my first time" you ensure.
"Really, cause you sure don't act like it. Don't worry I would never hurt you."

Sting then inserted his manhood into your womanhood and it hurt, a lot, tears streamed down my face from the pain and Sting stopped.
"Don't  worry I'll give you time to adjust" you nodded in response and after a minute the pain turned into pleasure so you bucked your hips letting him know he could move.

He started to thrust in and out of you, each time getting faster and faster "AH STING!"
"Come on (Y/n) I want the stars to hear you scream my name and only mine."
"STING!!!"

Eventually, a knot in my stomach started to form "S-STING I'M SO CLOSE!" you scream.
"ME TOO!" Then the knot popped releasing all your juices "STING" "(Y/N)"
Both of us yelled as we both realised at the same time.
"I love you (Y/n)."

"I love you too Sting."

And they lived happily ever after.

--the end--

A/n: I can't believe I wrote this and it was almost a year ago damn I was a horny thirteen year old *>~<* oh and sorry for not updating since then but I'm back again for the final round *fist pumps*