Chapter 3 The Grand Magic Games

No one P.O.V.
Two months passed and (Y/N) still hadn't told anyone how she isn't dead, but who blames her she hasn't seen them in forever. They probably don't recognize her and would they forgive her for learning Black Dragon Slayer Magic? Besides, even if they do forgive her, will they accept her or push her away like they did to her brother?

The question that always came back was how would she tell them it's her, just randomly take off her hood and say: "Hey everyone I was hiding from you because I thought you hated me but don't worry I'm back now".

Now that would make her look like an idiot, but then (Y/N) got the perfect idea to tell everyone during the Grand Magic Games because then all of the guilds would know your alive. Especially Sting, you've known him ever since you were both children, but would he recognize you? Would you even recognize him?

*Time skip to the grand magic games*

Your P.O.V.
I talked to the master about being in the Grand Magic Games and he surprisingly said yes; I would have to be a reserve member, but I don't mind. Anyways, it's the first day of the Grand Magic Games held in Crocus, the capital of Fiore, I was in my hotel room with Adelaide and Trixie it was 12 o'clock p.m. and Wendy was nowhere to be found so I took her spot when we played in the peliminary game, labyrinth. In the end we came in 8th place but hey at least we made it, when I got back to the hotel, I was fast asleep.

*in your dreams*

Second P.O.V.
You were in your village walking around looking for Laxus because he ran off with some friends and it was dinner time. Without paying attention you bumped into a group of boys and some girls, one said, "yo girl watch where your going...no wonder your mother left you" the unknown person said.

That hit like a ton of bricks were thrown at you because your mother did leave you as a child. All you remember is seeing mom protecting you from something then hearing a loud roar and blacking out. When you finally woke, up your dad told you she died from an attack from Acnologia. That's who the roar came from, but no traces of her or Acnologia were found, it was just you.

You were devastated by what they said so you ran off into the forest until you came upon a clearing filled with (F/F) (favorite flower). You dropped to your knees and started to cry for hours until you heard a rustle in the bushes.
"Who's there? *No anwser*...show yourself *still no anwser*...don't be scared I won't hurt you".
A boy with blonde spiky hair stepped out, "don't worry Lector it's just a girl" he said then a little maroon colored cat stepped out of the bushes.

"Wow she's pretty isn't she Sting?" Lector asked, thus causing Sting to blush madly.
"U-um...I don't know...s-s-sure".
"Uh hey...why are you crying?" Lector asked.
"I'm crying *sniffle* because some kids are bullying me" you reply.
"Show me where these kids are, I'll make sure they'll never make you cry again" Sting says in response.
"Okay *sniffle*"

You then you lead them to the group of kids,
"that's the kids who said mean things to me"
"well look who came back from the dead" one boy said "what the hell do you want kid" another said. "You made...wait what's your name again?" Sting asked, "(Y/N)" you reply.
"Wow that's a pretty name, anyways you made (Y/N) cry and anyone who makes my friends cry don't live to talk about it" Sting says menacingly.
"Bring it blondie" the children taunt. One swung at Sting but he dogged it and before the child could react, Sting punched him and he went flying over the other kids heads and smashed into a wall also smashing it in the process.

You stared at him in awe and thought 'wow he's strong and hot-wait WHAT ARE YOU THINKING (Y/N). He probably doesn't like me.' Sting then turned and faced you, "how was I?" he asks.
"That was amazing! also may I ask how you're so powerful?"
"He's a dragon slayer, the strongest and the coolest" Lector states.
"NO WAY! I am a dragon slayer too!!" you exclaim, Laxus then walked up to you and asked, "what happened here?"

"Oh this is my new friend Sting, he beat up these kids who were bullying me" you say.
"Oh, well nice to meet you Sting, I'm laxus (Y/N)'s big brother" Laxus said, but then everything went black except Sting and he turned and faced me and said, "I missed you (Y/N)...and I can't wait to see you again." Making you wake up in your bed next to Adelaide and Trixie.

The sun was just starting to rise but you weren't tired so you went to go make breakfast. You put on your cape and went downstairs, when you went into the kitchen Natsu was there sitting on a chair.
"Hey Cadenza whatchya doin'?" he asked.
"Making breakfast" you respond quietly.
"You don't say much do ya?"
"Not really" you say then began to make pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausages, and hash browns for everyone.

When you were done you gave a plate to Natsu then got your food and sat down and ate. Halfway through everyone started to come down and eat also. "Wow, who made this it's so good?!" Erza exclaims. "Cadenza did" Natsu answers.
"It's so good" everyone replies.
"Thank you" you say as you finished your last bite then went upstairs to your room to get ready for the Grand Magic Games.

*Time skip to the grand magic games*

When you entered the arena, the crowd began to 'boo' at you, but no one seem to care so I decided not to kill them. The announcer called all the teams from least to greatest besides Fairy Tail A:
"Mermaid Heel, Quatro Cerberus, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, Raven Tail, Fairy Tail B, and everyone's favorite guild...SABERTOOTH!"

The crowd went wild then I saw a face I'd never forget...Sting, for some reason I blanked out while staring at him.
"Cadenza, are you ok? why are you looking at Sting?" Natsu asked with a pang of jealousy.
"It's nothing" you said then all teams went to their booths and the games started the first game was called hidden. Gray and Juvia volunteer to play, but in the end they both lost, then the next game was called music to my ears (yes I am making up my own games part so deal with it).

Each member from each guild would sing any song they like made up or not and the crowd is the judge by using a sound lacrima that detects applause. Orga obviously chose to do it so he made up a song that went like
"Sabertooth is the best and we're gonna win the Grand Magic Games and all the other guilds won't stand a chaaaaaa~aaaaance" making the crowd once again go wild.

No one but Gajeel wanted to do it and Fairy Tail A needed a singer so the weird pumpkin head dude would announce who would go.
"And the singer is...CADENZA".
So simply put, you walked to the center arena and on the way you thought 'this is a perfect way to tell everyone I'm not dead' then when you made it to the center of the arena and started to sing.

(Play song above)
"I know that your hiding things
using gentle words to shelter me
your words were like a dream
but dreams could never fool me
not that easily
I acted so distant then
didn't say goodbye before you left
but I was listening
you'll fight your battle far from me
far too easily
save your tears cause I'll come back
I could hear that you wispered
as you walked through that door
but still I swore to hide the pain
when I turned back the pages
shouting might have been the anwser
what if I'd cried my eyes out
and begged you not to depart

but now I'm not afraid
to say what's in my heart

*you take off your cape and everyone gasps*

though a thousand words
have never been spoken,
they'll fly to you
crossing over the time
and distance holding you

*at the fairy tail booth*

"I-is that...(Y-Y/N)" your brother spoke in disbelief.
"Yep it sure is" Adelaide said stepping out of the shadows with Trixie.

suspended on silver wings
And a thousand words,
one thousand confessions
will cradle you,
making all of the pain
you feel seem far away
they'll hold you forever"

The song ends by Laxus running as fast as he could to you and tackle hugging you. Natsu and Sting were going to also but knew they would get pummeled by Laxus and Sting would get yelled at by his master.