Lemon Chapter Ending: Natsu X Reader

--last time--
but freed pushed them too hard and they bumped into rogue who bumped into (y/n) who was falling straight for a table of food, until...
--now--

No ones P.O.V
in a flash (Y/n) was being held by...Natsu Dragneel, he then walked out past a held back Laxus trying to kill him, and back to their hotel room.

Your P.O.V
When we got to the room he set me down on the bed and kissed me passionately, then he kissed down my jaw line to my ear and found my sweet spot causing me to moan.

But I wasn't gonna let him have all the fun I flip him over so I'm on top and kiss his lips then slowly kiss his cheek then to his neck and gracefully suck and bite his neck and sometimes a lick for a moment of consideration.

I earn several moans for this then I ever so slowly started to unbutton his tux and shirt underneath revealing his well toned abs I kiss from his neck to his chest until I was at his pants line.

I wrap my fingers around his waistband and slightly tug in a teasingly manner, he growls in anticipation "p-please...(Y/n)..I need you."

I comply and slide his pants and boxers off revealing a very large, hard, member, I then take him into my mouth and start to suck the tip and slowly take as much as I could and wrapped my hand around what wouldn't fit.

After sometime his moans got louder and I knew he was close, then I felt the hot, salty, and bitter sticky liquid explode in my mouth and down my throat, some spilled out of my mouth but I drank up as much as I could.

I take his member out of my mouth and look up at him, his eyes were filled with lust and want he then flips me so he was on top, he rubs my womanhood with his member and looks into my eyes.

I nod to let him know to begin, he then slowly pushes in. Tears welled up in my eyes and threatened to fall and after further depth they did, he kissed them away and after getting fully in he stopped to let me adjust.

After sometime I bucked my hips to let him know to start, he thrusts in and out of me each one getting faster than the other until he was ramming into me.

Our moans could be heard for a mile away good thing everyone was still at the party "OH FUCK ME HARDER OH ANYTHING AS LONG AS YOURE INSIDE ME!!!" You scream "hm you feel so good" he groans.

Then after a couple more thrusts the knot inside my stomach threatened to explode "Oh Natsu I'm so...close!"
"Me...too."

Then I felt the knot break "NATSU!!!!!" "(Y/N)!!!!" We moan in unison, then after a few sloppy thrust we were done, he pulls out of me and slides the blanket over the two of us.

"I love you (Y/n)" he says in a sleepy tone "I love you too Natsu" I reply as we gently fall asleep.

A/n: I couldn't stop blushing and cringing I can't believe I wrote this welp see you next chapter my dudes ✌️