Chapter 2 Death When They Part

A/N: I got the first part from a story from Gabile18

Your P.O.V
Acnologia flew you guys away, you looked back with tears in your eyes.
"are they...dead?" you asked, he didn't answer 'is he really that powerful' you thought.

*Time skip*

You have been flying now for what seemed forver until you saw an island with what looked like a huge volcano. He began to head for a cave that was in the side of the volcanic mountain, once inside he dropped you on the ground then put Adelaide and Trixie in a cage with an enchantment around it that looked like a magic canceling spell. After that he started to glow then becomes smaller and began to shape into a human with long spiky white hair and the same blue marks on his face.

"This is where I'm going to teach you how to use black dragon slayer magic, if you refuse I'll just have to do some thing about those two over there in the cage. So here are the rules, don't talk to me unless it's important and you will do everything I say. Also, in six years I'll cast a spell that will determine if you are worthy to even think about using my magic, then after that I promise to let you and your friends go."
You didn't speak after that, you were too afraid.

No one's P.O.V
After that day (Y/N) trained and studied to become a black dragon slayer for 6 years and today is the day when she is tested to see if she's worthy to use it.

Your P.O.V
"What will happen if I'm not strong enough?"
"Then you will die."
You gasp at this.
"But don't worry about that...ok you ready?" Acnologia says as you stand in a circle with weird shapes and designs drawn in the ground.
"Àroptay ťeetalist blampadoor ķeenadiplo!!!!!"

The circle started to glow in the color black and black sparkly looking dust started to circle around you, then after a few seconds it started to hurt like no other pain you've ever experienced before. You started to scream and cry, but after a few minutes it stopped...and you were still alive.
"It looks like your stronger than I thought, well I guess I'll keep my promise and let you and your friends go, but never come back got it."

He snapped his fingers and Adelaide and Trixie appeared next to you then you picked up Trixie while Adelaide held onto your back with her wings on. But before you could leave he said this:
"Oh and (Y/N)... this isn't the last you'll hear of me because some day I'll need you again and when I do I'll kill everyone you care about one by one right in front of you."
That made shivers go down your spine and Adelaide took off into the air towards Fairy Tail.

*Time skip*

Finally you made it to the farm like place with the sign 'Fairy Tail' on it. You were about to go in when you stopped dead in your tracks. 'Why would they let me back in when I let my friends die and trained with the person who killed them'. But you still wanted to stay in the guild so you put on a black cloak on and hid Adelaide and Trixie in it too. It covered everything including your face; you decided to go undercover with a new name 'Cadenza Phenic'

*Time skip to a year later*

No one's P.O.V
It's been one year since 'Cadenza Phenic' joined the guild. No one ever saw her face and she never talked to anyone and everytime Twilight orge came for rent money and they didn't have, it somehow it always got paid.

Your P.O.V
You always came in at 12 o'clock a.m. sharp, everyone waited for your friends, brother, and Grandpa to eventually come back. One day you overheard some of the guild members talking about how they could still be alive. That gave you a lot of hope, but since that day, they have yet to come. You started to doubt yourself until one day you were sitting at a table in the guild like every other day.

Some members of Twilight orge came for rent I couldn't hear all of it but then they started to destroy some of the tables and chairs. They always avoided you because they knew you were very powerful and you paid the rent. It looked like they said a few things and left, you give your seat to master because he needed it more than you did. Then, when they mentioned him (Acnologia) I couldn't help but cry.

I missed them as much as everyone. Blue Pegasus then came in, Christina advanced and came with news I've been waiting for since day one...Tenrou Island still exists, everyone was in shock, then decided to go on a ship and look for them.

*Time skip to next day*

I stayed at the guild because even if they did find Tenrou Island I doubt they would be alive. Just then some members of Twilight orge came in, I brought the money just in case, but then Romeo had enough.
"Screw your master!
"Watch it Romeo" Macao warned.
"You're not getting any money from us today."
"I suggest you drop the attitude brat " T-bone said.

"You may be able to boss dad and the others around because they're scared of standing up to you. If they won't I will...I won't let you disgrace Fairy Tail's name!"
"Romeo" Wakaba said.
"Stupid kid." Macao said.

"Hate to tell ya but the names already been discraced" said T-bone.
"Leave my boy alone" Macao states.

"You could train hard your whole life and there's still no way you'll ever beat me-" T-bone began but then was interrupted by a shadow kicking him. That shadow was...NATSU!?!?!?!?! And behind him was all the members of the guild! Wow they haven't aged one bit while I look like a purple haired and blue eyed Lucy.

When everyone was done explaining what happened Natsu asked, "wait...where's (Y/N)?"
"We don't know we thought she would be with you guys." Macao said.
"No, she was taken by Acnologia...and if she isn't here that means."
Everyone began to cry.
"She's dead" Natsu finished.