Chapter 10 - Ignored

I groan and strech round this comfy object. It was so comfy, I wish I could sleep all day. Then a thought strike me. Didn't I fainted? I rushly sat my body and starting to aware the surrounding. I'm in a bedroom. I'm in someone bedroom. Someone took me home. I wonder who is. I bet is Wonw--. Then I remembered something. We kissed last night. We definately kiss our lips together. But I was sad because I'm sure he regreted yesterday night. I felt solemn down my back then began to wonder who took me in.

I stood up from the bed and walk around aimlessly. I examined the photos that hung on the wall. There were parents and two children. I wonder who these child is. I look closely at the boy with glasses. He looks familiar. I wish I could get right away fron this someone.

"You awoke, finally. I thought you be dead when I brought you home." That tone. Seriously...

"Good morning to you too, Baekhyun. I was wonderin' when will you showed up." I sarcasmly at his appearence. I thought it was Wonwoo's room, but no. It was his. My god. "Well... thank you for bringing me unconsciously."

"It was no problem." He sat on his remade bed beside me. I was very thankful that he brought me at his household or else, I'll be a goner in the next morning. Good thing tomorrow was weekend. I don't want any absent on my attendance school. But I was glad that he pick me off. "Hey..., what happened to you? You passed out and I'm sure there were no alcohol last night."

Right, about that. "This is gonna sound embarrassing...", I stood up and turn my back fron him. Then I turn round, "... I've just kiss Wonwoo!"

I knew he was gaping at me like he doesn't believe what I had just said. "It's true! I just kiss Wonwoo then passed out. That's all I know."

Then he snapped. "OH MY GOD! I can't believe you kiss him. Omo!" He jumped and skipped until I followed him.

"I know!" We skipped around and sang loudly until we crack. We look like idiots.

"Omo, omo, omo. You kiss him! That means he likes you." I stopped right at our gag and thought what he had said. Does he like me? But he did ran away...

"I don't think he likes me that much..."

"What do you mean? He did kiss you."

"He did, but he ran..", then I felt sadness creeping in. I'm happy that he kissed me but that run away thing, beens bugging me out. It does upset me a bit.

"That's a stupid way. Way to go, Wonwoo." He scoffed at his remarks. The atmosphere turns a bit down and I felt that my mood getting even worst. I'm so down because of this ran away incident.

"Maybe we should ask him tomorrow to confirm. We don't know but he did took your first kiss, right?"

And he did stole my first kiss. That's not fair and we're not even dating. I wish we were but this is wrong. "He did...", I solemnly answered him. I can't wait for tomorrow. It may be good ending or I'll be a dump depression for years. I hope he likes me.

---------------------------------------------------

Breaks came and all the students in my class went way they want to go. Then a few wanted to stayed.  And that was us and the group Seventeen. They were ready to go out but I tried to stopped one of the member.

"Wonwoo! I need to talk to you." It was opposite. He just walk away and pretended it wasn't him. He ignored me and walk away without even glancing me. What the hell?

"What's up with that? Did he ignored us?"

"I think he did."

This is so very wrong. He never act like that, let alone me. Take a breath there, Seohyeon. I'm sure he didn't hear you the first. Don't get work out about it.
I followed them and went up ahead with Baekhyun tagging along. I tried calling him again but the group kept on chattering, so loud that my voice couldn't even hear. These boys need to turn down the volume. When I could caught up with them, someone suddenly block me and I been hit beside. I fell down, all four and all the papers that the students carried were scattered around me. They didn't noticed or heard me falling and they've turn corner without looking behind. They just walk away without even noticing me. What's up with my presence today?

"You okay?" Baekhyun helped me up and dusted off my shoulder. I patted the dust off and said a quiet apology to the student I bump in. She look angry but pick up the paper one by one then she walk away.

"He actually ignored us, Seohyeon. That is one giant grudge I'm gonna put there. There is no way he treated us that way, especially you."

"I'm sure he was being flustered."

"Flustered my ass." Oh man, Baekhyun being piss off was no fun. I tried calm him down for a bit and let him cool off his steam. He exhaled and was going to walk away to our class.

"Let's go. There's nothing else for us to convince him. How bout' later?"

I nodded my head, agreed maybe later going home I could meet up with him in our last class. I'm sure he had time and it's not like he was busy everytime. I hung out with him everyday. And there will be no excuses if he's backing out.