Chapter 7 - Jealous Much

I woke up with a start and plunge myself upwards. I covered with sweat and tears stained on my very face. I was so breathing hard until I held my palm on my chest. I took an exhaled and reassured myself it was just a bad dream. I swore it was too real to be truth. I wiped my face and get up from the bed. And then I went to my usual day.

--------------------------------------------------

I walked usually to my class and took a sat at my usual seat. I kept on thinking about that last dream. I was so sure that it was all coming true. But in the back of my mind, that small part of me, told me it's just Wonwoo obsessed dream. I was too obsessed of him and it actually became a nighmare. Wonwoo was a nighmare and he haunt me as well as my sleep. Seriously, I couldn't even sleep right. I examined the room and watching out Wonwoo on my vision. I need to realized myself it was just a dream and not some stupid coincidence. I couldn't accept the fact. And I found him, right where he sat at his usual group friends. I sighed and imaginally slapped myself this was a reality. Then I spotted Hani came in the view.

"Good morning, Wonwoo-oppa." She smiled as she sat at her seat. She caught my starring, she glanced slightly and gave out a rolled up eyes. A usual morning greeting. So it wasn't real. Thank heavens.

"Hey, Seohyeon. Something come up?" Baekhyun came in sat beside me. He wore glasses this time.

"Nothing, it was just a dream. I thought it was happening."

As if I spoke on my mind, Baekhyun knew what was about. "Them being a couple? Please.." , as he gave his best a displeased look. "Not gonna happend. With her attidute, not a chance." He laughed out his answered as he said that he supported me more. Really he is a good friend.

"Thank's for the advice." I sincerely thank him for waking me up from the pathetic dream. Then I felt like I want to change a bit today. "Can I borrow your glasses for a while?"

He slides his glasses and handed out to me. I wore it quickly and observed myself on the window. His glasses doesn't had any actuall degree and he wore it maybe just for fashion. He's got a thing for fashion sense. I fixed my hair and I do look like a nerd with glass. I thought I was cute on that reflection.

"You look good with glasses." Someone behind me watch me and complain me.

"Thank you for your complitmentary, Mr Mingyu." He laughed off at my sarcasm. Mingyu was a good guy with handsomely nature face. I do might someday fall for him but his personality wasn't my type. I'm sorry, it's my loss. He came in closer and styled out my hair. He was a good hairstylist. He firmly put out my hair behind my hair. It looks like we were looking out each other. I thanked him quietly and let him do what he wants. After he finished his touches, I examined myself on the window one last time. Now, I do confirm myself that I do look beautiful.

"Now that's, a beauty. Like any?"

"What are you talking about. You're a professional!" I exclaimed him and how perfect he put my hair out. He does had a thing for stylist.

"You do look pretty." He smiled at his work and put a strand hair behind my ear. I flushed and I downcast my eyes from him. This is embarrassing.

"Stop saying that."

"It's the truth. And you do look beautiful to me." I shut myself and look anywhere from him.

"Stop with all the complitmentary. You're embarrassing me."

"Why not? I like you." What? Did he just seriously said that.

"You're kidding me?" I punched his shoulder because I'm not joking around with liking liking stuff.

"Why would I?" I blush really hard and can be seen through my pale face. He laughed at my flushed face and smiled faintly.

"Okay seriously guys. Knock it off. I'm done with all the flirting." Baekhyun cock block us and an unamused face came crept on his face. "Am I the only normal one's here?" I lightly slapped his back. That isn't funny. Then I felt like someone watching me. I turn my face to the side and noticed that Wonwoo was quietly watching us. Or matter of fact, he was watching me fron a far. His sharp eyes stared at Mingyu and I felt his hard gaze pierce into lasers. When he came to his sense of me watching him back, he smiled back at me and goes back to what he's doing.

"Do you see that?" I asked Baekhyun if he saw what I just saw.

"Is he jealous? Omg, he's jealous." He said it with a pleasing tone that it was the truth that I felt like he was being jelly.

"You think so?"

"That could mean one thing. He's into you. I did noticed watching us since Mingyu came over." He explained his point. It couldn't be. Wonwoo jealous of his best friend? That's good to be truth.

Omg, Wonwoo jealous of Mingyu! I felt happines burst into me and if Mingyu started his job complementing me, then he's jealousy will escalated. That would be a good idea. Then I'll know that he might like me for a coincidence.

"Hey Mingyu, there's some of her hair sticking out. Fix that." Baekhyun forced him to do what he just told him to. But Mingyu does it what he told. He continued fixing my hair and he accidently touch my cheecks.

"Sorry bout' that." He stopped midway and look at me for any approval of continuing his work.

"No, it's okay." Then it happened again. Wonwoo looking at us again. It feels like he wants to come over to us. And he did.

"What's up with all the commotion?" He asked as if he didn't intrude us.

"Just fixing her hair. What's up?" Mingyu casually answered and he didnt sense any kind of aura when Wonwoo came closed.

"It's something we need to talk about. Let's go." He pulled Mingyu's hand, he was impatient waiting for him to finished his job. He look like he wants to ripped Mingyu's hand away from my hair.

"Hold on a minute. I'm almost done." As Mingyu said that, Wonwoo look like he wants to murdered him on the spot. He couldn't even afford to wait more.

"That's enough." He roughly pulled Mingyu's hand and took him to his group. We just stood still and watch him going away. Baekhyun and I just sat still and we look at each other.

"What's up with that?!" He raised up his hand as he gestured me and Wonwoo. "That's new."

I look at them and noticed that Wonwoo talk to Mingyu as if it never happend. That means one thing. He's jealous. I smiled a bit and thought how many ways to tortured him. Wonwoo, I never you had that in you.