Chapter 4 - It's Just A Bracelet

Morning came by, I've done my daily routine early and getting ready for the driver to come by. I sat and waited for Chanyeol's car. Then a familiar car horn honked outside. I rosed up from my sit and went to Umma, kissing her goodbye. She replied the same as yesterday and I went out of the building and to the car. Chanyeol started the engine as I went in and set up a seatbelt before we going for a ride. We passed the same buildings and on our way to the school. I wonder why can't Chanyeol attended this famous school? Well, he did has his reasons but he never told me one. Hmph, suit himself.

When we arrived at the school, Chanyeol gave the same affection pat on the head and said the same thing like yesterday.

"Like I told you, choose your frie--"

"Yes, Oppa. I heard you since yesterday. Jeez", as I'm out from his car. I waved him outside before he goes away. I turn myself and faced the entrance like yesterday. I let out a breath and started walked to class. I can't wait, seeing Wonwoo again.

I went inside the class and look for my previous seat. When I founded, I went to it and sat it comfortably. I put my bag down from my shoulder and sling one of the strap behind my chair. When I'm done preparing for the class, I look around for his face. Then I saw him and he gave me a smile. He smiled at me. I smiled back and he stood up from the desk where he sat. He walked to me and said "Good morning, Seohyeon. Still remember me?" He gave a pout and a shouldered downwards. He's so cute.

"Of course I remember! Why would I forget you?" I will never forget you.

"I bet ya did, hahaha. Since the class gonna start, why don't we be partner?" Did I heard him right? He asked me as his partner. But it's for class, not a thing.

"Yeah, sure. But why? I thought your friends might be your partner".

"They're guys. I'm afraid the teacher might pair up with girls since we're even numbers".

"Right".

"Why don't you sit beside me then?"

"I'm okay with that". Yes, and now I'll be sitting beside him everyday! He picked up my bag and brought it to his table. He sling it right beside his seat. I sat on it and faced him on the left side. I can't believe I'm partner up with him. And now we're at the front of the door in the front. I lift my hand and palm my face one side. I grinned myself and stared at him. He's so beautiful. I can feel my heart picking up it's pace. Then I remembered something.

"Umm, about the bracelet. It wasn't mine", as I took it out from my pocket. I handed out to him. I rather be honest with myself then taking it what isn't mine.

"Really? I thought it's yours from the assembly". Then someone in the class shouted.

"Those was mine!" It's a she and I think her name is Hani. "Where did you find it? I thought I've lost it". And everyone from the class stop what they're doing and a second, they examined us. "Thank you, Wonwoo. I thought you're just a bad guy by the way your looks is". Wonwoo flinched.

"That's alright".

"Thank you so much". As she said that, she embraced him in a hug. My body tense. Why is she hugging him? It's just a stupid bracelet. Then I heard someone behind us gossip, that 'they were good looking couple' and 'Wonwoo was a nice guy, afterall'. I cringed when they're still doing it before they pulled apart. I could see that Hani has blushes on her face before she pulled herself together. It' just a stupid bracelet! I pout and frown at this.

"Thank's again, Wonwoo-Oppa", before she skipped happily to her seat. And now she's calling him 'Oppa'!? IT'S JUST A STUPID, UNCOOL BRACELET! I wished I did threw it out before I showed it.

Everyone now started gosssiping about Wonwoo. They thought Wonwoo was a cold guy due to his sharp eyes. But he wasn't. I frowned, and now everyone talked about him. I was hoping that I'm the only one who he noticed. But now everyone knows him. Why did it happened just because of a bracelet?