Chapter 3 - Nervous Keeps On Coming

I walked out alone outside the class and to the corridors. I dangles my arms then held it behind my waist. I walked while swaying my shoulders from left to right. I was thinking about that abandoned alter and where could I get there. Nonetheless, I walked freely and anywhere it's free to go. I remembered it was behind a big tree, so I went and found the tree next to the running field. Not a lot of people come by. And it was a hidden place, so I get the chance to own this place. It would be a great place to hide myself from worries.

I started wondering the place and clean a bit. It's a bit dusty but it could stay still for the time being. I sat on the worn out bench and thinking about what's going to happened. My mind always occupied me with a lot of thoughts. Like worries and doubts. I don't know why would I thought of kinds like that. I always thought of negativity stuff and not much about positive's side. I'm just, you know, weird kind of person. Then I heard the bells ringing from the distanced. So I stood up from my position and went out my way to back to class.

----------------------------------------------------

The class ends and all the students started packing their stuff before they went home. I put away my given textbook and sling my bag behind me. I was going to say goodbye to him but he already stop me.

"Wanna hangout? We didn't had the time before, so how bout' now?" He stood freely with his hands inside his pocket pants. Oh my god, is he asking me out? But my curious get the best of me.

"Why?"

"Just hanging out as friends. Wanna know more about you, silly" , he playfully ruffled my hair and snickered silently. Why are you killing me?! I'm so gonna die because of you, touching me! But as friends? I'm a bit hurt but I'm delighted he wants me be his friend. It's okay, I'm fine with that.

"Oh... right. Yeah, sure. Why not?" He laughed as well as I nod my head. Of course, we are just friends. I'm okay.

"Well, come on. They're not gonna wait for us for long". He walked ahead and I followed behind. I watched his broad shoulder and thinking that I'm just a friend to him. It'll take time for him. Just be patient.

----------------------------------------------------

We met his friends at the canteen, which I think they were twelve boys. Boy, he makes friends fast. Wonwoo told me since they've just met each other, they planned in calling themselves as Seventeen. Why seventeen? I think it's cute and makes you feel seventeen again. That's what I thought. I smiled at them and they all greet me with the same tone.

"Say the name, Seventeen!" They all greet me with their hand symbol. That was a good hands signaled though. They all bow to me and I bow them back. I'm happy that I get to meet his friends.

"So, this is Seohyeon. You guys remember her, right?" As he gestured his hand at me. He scanned his groups before facing me back. They all nod and muttered 'of course we are' and 'she's in same class, you dummy'. That's what I heard.

"So you guys get to meet her in person. She's the one that I saved her earlier". He still remembered it. I smiled at this.

"Hye, Seohyeon. I was the one who told him to block it", a guy, which I remembered from the class was Mingyu, shouldered me.
I blushed but managed to hid it as I dug my head inside my sweather. Good thing my sweather's neck was large enough to fit. I was so flustered because of his action. I do had friends, like Chanyeol and I had done hug affection many times. But with this guy, I feel all nervous and sweaty and on top it all, I've just met him. Don't worry, it's just shouldered, not touching anywhere beside that. I'm so tolerated with this guy I've just met. Wonwoo, please save me, again!

"That's not true and I knew it's coming", as Wonwoo punched Mingyu at the sides while he let me go. Wooh, thank you again, Wonwoo.

We all laughed as they kept on ranted until it was my time to go.
"Umm, I need to go now. T-thanks for meeting you guys!" Why did I stuttered. I walked away from them and went to the familiar entrance. Before I walked to Chanyeol's car, which he had been waiting for me by the road, someone called my name from behind. It was Wonwoo. Were we fated together?

"So you're ride already here?" He exhaled because he ran all the way to here. Charming.

"Yeah, and he's not the type of person seeing another guy beside me". This was the truth. Chanyeol really doesn't like me friends with boys.

"Right. So see ya tomorrow in class", as he gave me his saluted. "Oh, here. I think this is yours". He gave me something like a bracelet with dark stones attached before he walked away to where his friends. I smiled at him from behind and took a closer look of the bracelet. This wasn't mine. I nevered had a bracelet but a necklace. Oh well, I made as a gift from him then.

I walked to the car and went inside. Chanyeol gave me a brief patted on the head before he started the engine. He drove us back to my hometown.

After a long ride, I bid goodbye at Chanyeol before I went inside the house. Umma must be home already. When I went inside, I smelt cooked food from the open kitchen. Umma's head pop out from the kitchen's door.

"How was your day, baby?" She hug me and gave a plate on the table.

"Umma, you can't believe it! The class was awesome and we're gonna start it tomorrow". I jumped from my seat as I thought back. It was a miracled.

"I knew it. You wanna know how I knew it?" She leaned closer to me. "Because I can feel it, right here from my tummy", as she pat her tummy randomly. Seriously Umma, stop trying to be funny.

"Alright, Umma"

"Now eat up and get ready to sleep in early. You got a big day tomorrow". I nodded happily before I started digging the yummy food.

----------------------------------------------------

Done having a warm shower, I wore thin shirt and a loose pyjama to sleep in. I wrapped my hair with a soft towel before I land myself on top of my comfiest bed. I love my bed. I starred the ceiling and wondered what had happened earlier. Then I thought of him. Wonwoo... My heart started to beat quickly as I remembered again. He met me from saving me and now I'm his friend. Friend? Can it last forever? I shook my head and covered my face with a pillow. I screamed at it while covered. My first love and first sight. It's rared but now I'm experienced one now. I hope we can be close.

"Goodnight, Wonwoo", as I closed my eyes to rest myself.