Chapter 11

"Cami, do I have to work today?" I whined. She chuckled and grabbed my arm, dragging me out the door.

"Yes. It's only for a couple hours. We both have to pay bills. You a little less than me but still we need it." She pointed out. I gave her a big cheeky smile and started to walk on my own with a bounce in my step.

"I know. And it isn't a little less than you. It's a lot. You still have bills from when you went on that shopping spree from your last break up. And that was over a year ago." I taunt. She glared at me and shoved me slightly making me almost fall. I stopped laughing and playfully glared back at her.

"Haha. Very funny. I'm actually almost all the way caught up on that. Just about $243 left." She clarified. I laughed at that and gave her a disbelieving look.

"Cami even I know that that's a lie. You probably only have $243 left on the clothes portion but the furniture and decorations?" I scoffed out. She rolled her eyes at me and put her hands up in mock surrender.

"Okay so it was a really bad break up. I literally redid the whole apartment didn't I?" She scrunched up her nose and shook her head at herself.

"Yup. I witnessed it all. It was funny yet heartbreaking to see." I stated.

"Yeah. Sorry for leaving after that though. I totally skipped town again." She whispered. I threw my arm around her neck, making me tippy toe from how tall she is, and made our way into Rousseau's.

"Hey. I get it. I would have done the same thing myself."

"We both know you wouldn't." She grumbled out. I stared at her for a second before giving in.

"Okay, maybe I wouldn't. But you did have good excuses even though those excuses costed you over three grand." She scoffed at my words and pushed me away so we can both put on our name tags and start working.

"You're horrible." She mumbled.

"Love you too." I kissed her cheek and skipped to my place behind the bar. I love working here even though I'm too young to. I'm only twenty so its illegal for me to even serve drinks but we get away with it since Sophie and Jane-Anne were family friends and knew our situation.

Now that I think about it, I wonder why Sophie hasn't fired me yet. Whatever though. I do need the money and so does Cami. I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone coming up to the bar. I looked up to see it was some guy I've never seen before. Probably some tourist.

"What can I get ya?" I asked as I cleaned a random glass I decided to occupy myself with.

"Well depends... what do you have?" He asked with a smirk. I scoffed at that and placed the glass I had down.

"As you can see..." I waved my hands toward the various amounts of alcoholic beverages and also the soda menu. "...this is what we have."

"Well I was kind of hoping to actually share a drink with you. What do you say?" He asked not even bothering to look at the beverages. I seen him skim my body causing me to roll my eyes. Of course it was some creep.

"Again, as you can see, I'm working. Now what will it be?" I asked placing my hands on my hips.

"Well...Liz... that's a pretty name for a pretty girl. When do you go on break?" He asked reading my name tag yet still not taking a hint. I scoffed and crossed my arms over my chest. I seen him lick his lips making me grimace at the sight.

"Look-" I was cut off by a voice behind the guy.

"Is this fellow bothering you?" The creep guy turned around with a glare revealing Klaus himself. I rolled my eyes not actually wanting something to break out.