He sat down and I sat a good distance away from him because I was still pissed at him.

"Maddy.. Look I'm sorry for flipping out on you earlier.. I-" he stopped talking.

"You what? Screamed at me for asking you what was wrong?" I stated trying to not scream at him.

"I know i just.. I didn't want to tell you why I wasn't going to band practice." He sighed looking down.

"Why? Can you not trust me or something?"

"No i can trust you" he stated.

"Then what's wrong Calum? What made you so upset?" I questioned him.

It was like he was hesitating to say something.

"Whatever.. I'm going to bed" I said getting up to go upstairs.

I didn't wanna deal with this right now.

"No Maddy wait" Calum said getting up and trying to chase after me.

"Calum Just stop" I said almost at the staircase when I felt his hand on my arm, forcing me to turn and face him.

Our eyes met and I just stood there waiting for him to say what he wanted to say.

"You want to know why I wasn't going to band practice?" He began his voice breaking as if he was going to cry.

"Because I realized I had no point in going anymore if I had nothing to write about anymore.. No inspiration for my songs. You know why? Because all my songs were written about you, Maddy. Without you i had nothing to write about. When I over heard you telling the girls you found some guy cute.. It drove me crazy Maddy. Knowing that I had no chance. That I wouldn't be able to hold you or kiss you. That I would never be able to hold your hand in mine. That I would never get to wake up with you by my side. That I'd never get to call you mine.."

My eyes widened as he said all of this.

"Ca-" he cut me off with his lips on mine.

He held his hand on the back of my neck.

Kissing me with so much passion.

Damn it was the best feeling in the world.

He pulled away, placing his forehead against mine.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that.." He said.

I kissed him again, I could feel him smile into the kiss.

We pulled away.

He was smiling like idiot.

I didn't know what to say..

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him.

"I figured you'd never like me in that way.." He told me.

"Well you were wrong" I gave him a reassuring smile.

He smiled widely as he looked down at me.

"So you like me huh?" He questioned now smirking.

"Oh god here we go" I laughed and began to walk up the stairs.

He followed me as he laughed.

I went into my room and sat on the bed as he did the same.

He placed on my leg and looked at me.

"I'm sorry for being drunk off my ass right now but like they say when people are drunk they are able to say the things they've been holding in for so long" he apologized.

"It's ok Calum.. I'm glad we got that all out" I smiled putting my hand on his.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before Calum spoke.

"Maddy, Will you do my a hugeeee favor?" He questioned.

"What's that?" I asked smiling at him.

"Will you please go out with me.. So I can finally call you mine?" He looked at me.

I blushed

"Of course" I nodded, smiling like an idiot.

His face lit up and he tackled me in a hug making me fall over.

I giggled.

"Wanna go to bed?" He asked looking up at me as he laid his head on my stomach.

I nodded.

He got up as I did the same.

"I'll be in your room in a second I just gotta change" I told him.

He nodded kissing my cheek and going into his room.

I quickly changed and I looked in the mirror, noticing that I hadn't stopped smiling.

I headed into Calum room and he was already laying down, he patted the bed beside him and smiled at the sight of me.

I crawled onto the bed and pulled the sheets over my body as Calum pulled me close to him.

He kissed my forehead and whispered "goodnight maddy"

I put my head on his chest and I heard his soft snores fill my ears.

"Goodnight Calum" I whispered.

Sooo what do you guys think:) caddy is finally together!! Whoop whoop!! It's been a long time coming I know but aye it was worth the wait

Much love xx