"I knew something was special about her when I saw her wolf." Jack eyes approved.

I thought that her wolf was just a one of a kind, I never thought that she was a relative to those two people. Could her brother be one as well? But I wonder how Sky's previous Alpha knew about it and not tell her a thing. Was he planning to just use her as a weapon all those days or did he just not want to prevent her from going insane. But the question is, should I show her this? She really wants to know about her parents...

"Jack ..." I stopped when I heard Sky's voice going through my head.

"Woah dude, did you two.. you know!" Jack looked closely at my mark, which I barely noticed was on my neck. I looked at the side mirror at the far corner and saw my wolf and my mate's wolf howling together. I was beyond amazed, but started to focus remembering that Ski is awake.

I replied by saying," I only got to claim her, we haven't mated yet." Then left to my beloved mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ski's P.O.V

                                             I woke up feeling comfortable then ever, yet something's missing.

I got up and looked around. I was in my room instead of the field Kaden made just for Bella. I refreshed my memory and gasped remembering everything, blushing in the process.

I rushed to the bathroom, falling down in the process but didn't stop me from seeing where he marked me.

Smiled at the sight of it, it was beautiful. It was my wolf and kaden's howling together and has our initials. I couldn't ask for anything better then this.

Speaking of Kaden, I wonder where he went off too. It be great if he had stayed here with me when I woke up.

Getting out of the bathroom, I walked quickly towards the door out of here. Opened it, I automatically bumped into something hard.

I looked up and saw Kaden's smiling face and I couldn't help but jump on him like a monkey.

"I guess someone's really happy today." He chuckled.

I simply nodded.

"Does your neck hurt?"

"No, not as bad. I thought it would but doesn't" I said when touching it, but I guess I was wrong since when I touched it, it began burning.

I yelped.

"Aha you shouldn't touch it." He commented while taking my hand away from it.

"Why can't I?" I groaned.

"Because it's still sensitive," He kissed the mark and I let out a moan.

"Then how come it doesn't hurt when you touch it?"

"Because I was the one who marked you so I get to touch it without it hurt you in anyway," He grinned," You really know know much about the mating process do you?"

"Well back then I never payed any attention about it."

I gasped forgetting i'm jumped at kaden and still clinging on him! I tried to let go, but he refused to put me down down.

"Where do you think your going?"

I blushed," No where in particular this moment."
"That's what I thought," he low growled and attacked my lips.

He wants permission to enter, but you know me I usually try to make him work his way through. Which he seems to be fine with doing so, he gripped my as* enough to make me opened my mouth long enough to slip his tongue through.