I smiled and layed there for a second.

"Feel better?" He asked and i nodded.

"Much." I say and I see him smile.

"Your hair still smells like weed." He tells me and I chuckle.

"By this point in my life that's it's natrual smell." I tell him and he chuckles. "I do need to shower though." I say and close my eyes as my headache slowly edges away. I smile and take in all his smells. Mostly clorine but you can still smell the manlyiness on his hoodie and the shirt he was wearing.

"Then why aren't you getting up?" He asked and I rolled my eyes and sat up. I stand and go grab a pair of clothes and he stands up.

"It's gonna be a little chilly today just to let you know." I look at him and he shrugs and I grab another outfit. I hold it out and he nods smiling. "Warm." He says and I smile and shake my head going in the bathroom. I take the hoodie off and throw it at him then shut the door and slide in the shower. After a good 10 minutes I get out dry off and out my clothes on putting a towel around my curls drying them off. I yawned walking out still trying to squeeze the water out my curls and saw Lucas Standing in my room with a pair of black sweatpants on and a dark green t-shirt he was still pulling it down looking at a picture with his back to me. I looked at his back muscle then looked away continuing to dry my hair.

"You just keep sleeping over don't you." I see Jaylin looking at Lucas with her Jacket on and her keys in her hand. She scoffed and walked downstairs. I looked back at lucas and he was looking at me a weird way. I frowned and that seemed to snap him out of whatever he was just in.

"What's wrong?" I asked him and he looked me in my eyes and bit his lip smiling. I rolled my eyes and turned to leave out the room but somehow he jumped in front of me. I looked up at him and he slid his hand threw my hair and pulled out a little thing from the inside go my shirt. I dropped it and I felt shivers go up my spine. He licks his lips and I feel my heart beat faster. Oh damn that was sexy as hell. I took in a huge breath and he smirked.

"Let's get something to eat." He says with a sexy ass seductive voice. "Best friend." He adds backing away from me and smirking. I could only nod cause I knew my voice would betray me. He walked out and I started freaking out.

I collected myself and walked out to the hallway and down the steps and into the kitchen where Lucas was sitting on the counter texting on his phone. I went over to the refrigerator and pulled out some eggs bacon and suasage and started getting to work. Lucas watched me looking over his phone and I acted like I didn't see him.

"Goodmorinig." I heard a yawn and a sloppy Hunter. I turned around and she was walking in with her cookie monster shorts and her t-shirt. Her head looked like she had bed head and her eyes were baggy. I shook my head. Hung over just like i was.

"What's for breakfest?" She asked and I looked at her and motioned towards all the food. "Yes I love your eggs." She smiles taking a glass and pouring water into it and taking some pills. I shake my head chuckling and when I finish hand them there plates. Hunter and Lucas were talking about the high school, I got a text from Elijah and you could see it as my screen lit up.

Elijah

I see you went to that Party yestarday no hard feelings see you at school

I turn my phone over before Lucas looks at it. He looks at me and I shrug and bite into my food. He looks at it and so do I.

Chantel

Come over baby.

Baby? They date again? Awh well oh well.