chapter 12

~~~3 weeks later~~~

Jasmine's *pov* :

" So we have no other option but to do it next week " Rira said while telling the boys about the wanted interview that we have to do. " So you and Locus are going to do it ! " Niall asked and Rira shock her head " no we are being forced to do it " Rira said. " No way there have to be another option " Louis said " there is no other option Lou that's their job I think they should do it " Liam said.

" They will eat them alive Liam and you know it. The minute they set foot in the place and see them they will know that they are our girlfriends say something Zayn. Harry do you agree ? " Louis said looking to Zayn and harry for back up. " I don't know Lou but it's their job it's not like they can just not do it " Harry said and Louis sent him death glares then went to Zayn " Zayn ! " Louis called him he was holding Rira's hand and looking at it.

" I think they should do it. They could take care of themselves " Zayn said while looking at Rira's eyes. " What ! You are okay with it we won't even be with them. Are you out of your mind or something ? You know what ! They won't do it I'm not okay with it " Louis said and they all looked at him.

" Lou baby we are not asking for your opinion. We are telling you what is going to happen. We are doing this interview whether you and us like it or not " I said to Louis. " So my opinion doesn't matter anymore ? " Louis asked while raising his eyebrow. " Of course it does. But we never interfere with your jobs. If I tell you not to go to your interviews week will you do it Louis ? If you do it then we can do it too " I said and he just stared at me coldly.

" Fine do whatever you want " Louis said and went to get some water. " Call them Rira " I said to Rira and she nodded and went to call them. " I can't believe we have to leave for the next week " Zayn said. " Yeah mate we just got here " Harry said. " Cheer up guys it's only for a week this time " I said trying to comfort them then Rira came back looking ill.

" So there is bad news and terrible news what do you want to hear first ? " Rira said and Zayn went to stand by her side " what's going on Love ? " Zayn asked her " umm the bad ones ! " Harry said and she looked at all of them. " The interview is next week. Which means that you guys won't be here " Rira said and Zayn just closed his eyes. " I had a feeling that this was coming and the terrible news is ! " Liam asked.

" We have this award to take the day of the interview. Locus will fly to take it so I will have to do it alone without Locus " Rira said. " What ? " We all said at the same time. " See I told you that you shouldn't. The bastards wants us to be away so we don't cause trouble. Then they are throwing Rira with them alone " Louis said and I sent him a death glare. He is just pushing Zayn to be on his side. " Rira can do it by her own " I said and they all looked at me confused even Rira.

" Look Rira it's your show and they are just guests. Don't see it from I'm friends with one direction side forget it and you will see that it's just like any interview and we are making a big deal out of nothing " I said looking to Rira. " From where did you learn all the encouragement words. I thought that was Rira's part " Leo said while joining us finally.

" People change Leo and you are late " I said while looking at Louis who were looking at me not believing that I changed for real but he will believe it either now or later.

Zayn's *pov* :

" I know you can do it Rira and don't worry we are always looking for a reason to fight with them and so do they. So whatever they do or say just remember that it's not personal and it's not because of you " Liam said and Rira was looking at me. " Do it Rira " I said while smiling at her.

" Fine Rira do it but I just hope you learned some of my sassy tricks because you will need them love " Louis said and leo laughed. " Believe me she doesn't need them. You will see by yourself. She's one who is gonna eat them alive " Leo said.