chapter 24

~~~ after a month ~~~

Rira's *pov* :

A whole month had passed. And it felt like years. Seeing him this close and not being able to be with him is hard, harder than I thought it would be. The feeling can't be described. Each time we accidentally pump into each other had taken us a little step closer. We are not exactly talking but we are also not talking. It's hard that I don't wish it to my enemy. I just want to hold him close to me. Feel his presence around me again.

Zayn meant a lot to me more than I ever imagined he would be. If it was up to me I would have returned to him the minute I saw him in starbucks. But that's the only thing that would get some sense in his thick brain but he seems that he enjoys it which he shouldn't. the only thing that making me go through all this is the way his eyes twinkle and the happiness I think I hear in his voice when we accidentally talk. I just love him.

" Rira just answer the damn skype already and enough with you daydreaming " Jasmine yelled

" Oh okay sorry " I yelled back to her I had lost myself in my thoughts again.

Of course it was Harry calling who else will dare call us now. This boy is special, you just can't tell him no specially with his cupcake face and dimples. I just accepted the call and started talking before I even see who's calling. And to my surprise it was the whole package.

The first one that I noticed of course was Zayn. You can't help but notice him and he was in my favourite baseball jacket. For a minute I just blinked and blushed I had to look away from him because I felt I was staring at him. I love him the way he is what more can be said ?

" Um hey guys " I said awkwardly

Zayn's *pov* :

Always expect the unexpected. It's ironic because I never expected Rira to be the one answering. Jasmine was the one who always answer the call but I have to say that gives a great chill seeing the one that you love when she didn't expect it. I just want to hug her already. For me everything in her is beautiful , every little detail in her is special for me. I miss her being in my arms which is where she belongs.

For a brief moment our eyes met each other and it was like someone set fire to my whole body. I felt alive that's how I feel everytime I see her nowadays. She's the purpose of my living. She just blinked in surprise when she saw me. Her face when she is surprised is the most cute thing I have ever seen. She just blink then blush then look at any other place to avoid the eye-contact.

" Um hey guys " she said and her voice just sent shivers to me. I just wish to hear her say my name , it's the way she say it that makes me love my name more because she was the one saying it. Even when she tells me 'Malik' it's a small gesture but means a lot to me coming from her. I love her the way she is what more can be said !

" Hey Rira, vas happinin where is jasmine ? " Louis said

" She is just doing something and will join us in a minute " Rira said

" Well we were actually calling for you " Harry said

" Spill it Styles. I know that you guys are gonna ask something that normally I wouldn't agree upon that's why you 5 are calling " Rira said always the smart girl

Well we rarely called them all together. We do it when we are about to ask them something. They just can't resist the 5 of us which why we are calling them. Jasmine will accept as soon as we tell her. But Rira was the problem that's why we are calling them and Rira seemed to acknowledge this fact.

" Well since you said then it's true " Harry said while grinning

" We want you and jasmine to join us at the amusement park tomorrow " Liam said