chapter 9

Jasmine's *pov* :

I had gotten my degree and ready to work and so does Josh , Rira and Locus are now on top of the magazine their articles caught many eyes and in a blink they became known to the readers even recognised. As Leo said Amanda got the job without even doing any effort the moment that Alex led eyes on her he said that she exactly what he have been looking for the new summer collection.

Leo also was doing well in his work in face he was doing great. Mum joins him sometimes in the office I guess Dad taught her a few tricks of his. On the other hand the boys have been doing great on the tour and stuff. It has been more than two months since the boys left and it feels like ages

We missed them this time more than we normally does and I have no idea why this time is different. All I know that we changed a lot through this time. I can't really tell what changed but I feel it , I can see it in all of us. Deep down I feel that I'm changing too but I don't know what really changed. It's like someone pushed a button and then here I am seeing the world from a different view.

A view that I never really knew that it exists. With Harry's wedding , Leo's and Alex's return , Danielle's soon wedding , me and josh finally finding out what we want to do and mastering it , Amanda's career that's forming right in front of our eyes , the boys making it big and finally Rira's and Locus's very promising work. It's like a puzzle's pieces finally falling in place.

" I hate fridays it's so boring " Leo said and I nodded. Mum was making breakfast for me and Leo while Rira is still asleep and that was unusual because I never like never wake up before Rira. " Go read the newspaper or a magazine or anything till the breakfast is ready " Liz said to Leo.

" Why is Rira still asleep till now ? " Leo asked while grabbing the first magazine in front of him and just looking at the photos. " I don't know she's just lazy all the time lately and always sleeping " I said and Liz shocked her head " not to mention that she doesn't even eat well " Liz said.

Leo said nothing and finished the first magazine and went to another. " Maybe I will talk to her later today " I said and they nodded. " Shit " Leo half whispered half screamed and looked at us. " What's wrong ? " Liz asked him and he was wide eyes. " Look" he said and throw us the magazine.

There were a picture of the boys with some blonde sitting between Zayn and Harry looking directly at Zayn's eye with 2 inches between them apart. And inside the magazine there were more pictures of the model with the boys but her picture with Zayn really stood out of all of them.

And they were pictures off the photo shoot with Zayn and this girl alone talking , laughing and stuff and the head line was ' interesting photo shoot. Is our bradford bad cheating? ' And the pictures really make the headline possible. " Oh boy Rira's gonna lose it " I said and Liz know how Rira can get when she's jealous.

" Then she can't see them. Throw the damn magazine before she wakes up. " Liz said and I was about to do what she said. " She's gonna know whether we tell her or not. One way or another she will know whether from us , the magazine , the facebook or even him " leo said and he had a point.

" So what are we going to do ? " I asked leo and he looked away. " I prefer that we show her the magazine before somebody else does " leo said and we nodded as don't really have other options. After about half an hour Rira wake up and came to us to have breakfast.

" Morning " Rira said while yawning " morning " we all said and she begin to have her breakfast " what's wrong ? Why do you all look at me like this ? " Rira asked while laughing and leo looked at me. " Um you need to see this but before you do you know how the media always put things in the wrong way and twist it and stuff " I said and she looked at me confused.