chapter 10

Rira's *pov* :

" And that idea is ? " Leo asked me patient. " Leo look at her can you see how much she changed in the past few months. Jasmine you didn't even realize it but look at you. How you dress , speak , act. Are you even mad like you were when Louis met kathy ? " I asked jasmine and I can see her thinking. " No. I'm mad but not like I used to be at first. I know that isn't looking at her that way but still I don't know why didn't he tell me " jasmine said and I looked at her. " So you are going to make a problem just because he didn't tell you that little thing. It's a photo session jass it means nothing. You know the paparazzi. You are stronger than to believe in this nonsense " I said and I saw looking at me and he realized what I was doing. I was giving her a confidence boost it's a thing we always to do with each other when we are going down. Jasmine sometimes can have the confidence in herself with the right push. " You are right. It's nonsense " jasmine said and looked at leo.

" By the way Jass alex told me that your driving is excellent. You are good to have the car now and I already made the arrangement for your licence " Leo said and I saw jasmine mood changing in a second. She completely changed in a seconds. " Yaaay that's great. And you are both right it's natural. Kathy is just mean but it's okay Louis got nothing to do with it so why making him feel bad over nothing " jasmine said and we nodded and leo gave me a wink. " Now let's go or we will be late we have a lot of things to do " I said and we left the house. I miss the boys a lot really. This is the longest distance we have been since we knew them I know that they miss us too but how are they doing it I don't know it need so much will power it's hard for them too I see it in their eyes everytime we speak.

And I started understanding how they feel from the stress and all these stuff. They are really heros in their own field. Their life aren't easy. Try spending your life trying to please million of fans but from their happiness when they please the fans it's worth this trouble. I feel the same way everytime I feel that my articles get a good feedback. It's worth the effort in the end. As if he read my mind and that I miss him Zayn called. " I was just about to call you " I said while laughing. " Liar " Zayn said and I could see him rolling his eyes. " No I swear but it's early why are you up that early ? " I asked Zayn and he laughed. " I spent the whole night thinking about this girl that I love and that I miss a lot and she didn't even call me " Zayn said teasing me. " Stupid girl how could she do this to you. Can't she see how lucky she is to be with you ? " I said teasing him girl. " Don't insult her she's the love of my life I'm lucky one to have her " Zayn said and I laughed. " So tell me what were you thinking about ? " I asked him.

" Well I went to bed and tried to sleep but I couldn't then I found myself lost in my thoughts thinking about her I could even picture her in front of me then I just kept remembering the past 4 years " Zayn said. " I bet this girl was just doing the same yesterday. Her room is filled with this stuff he got her even the clothes she borrowed from him. She's one hell of a lucky girl that I envy her. You wanna hear another bet Malik ? " I asked him and he laughed. " Yeah tell me " he said. " Right now you are wearing the jacket that she bought you " I said teasing him. " How did you know that ? " Zayn asked surprised and I laughed my heart out. " I know you Zayn " I said to him while laughing. " I know but not that much so tell me how did you know " Zayn asked me. " I saw a picture taking by a fan outside starbucks today. The jacket suits you well Malik " I said while laughing. " Yeah I know it also have a bonus it's filled with her scent. So everytime I wear it I remember her " Zayn said.

" You really believe that I put my perfume on it Zayn don't you ? " I asked him while laughing. " Yeah Why ? didn't you do this ? " He asked and I laughed. " No I didn't I was just joking I only wore it once so the perfume mush have been caught when I wore it " I said in between my laughing " well the good news is that your perfume won't leave the jacket no matter how many times it is washed so I guess you are stuck with me then " Zayn said and I laughed " just as you are stuck with me Zayn " I said. " So how's my jacket I'm sure that it's on your bed next to the teddy bear as usual " Zayn said. " Of course that's where it belongs " I said to him in my 'duh' voice. " I missed you Rira " Zayn said and I felt my heart ache again. " I missed you too Zayn " I said and I begin tearing up. " So much drama " I heard Louis said through the phone. " That's Louis right ? " I asked Zayn. " Yup that's him " Zayn said to me. " So baby would you do my a favour ? " I asked him " of course anything for you " Zayn said. " Put me on the speaker " I said and I heard a click indicating that I'm on the speaker. " Louis Tomlinson you owe me big 'mate'. I'm done saving you " I yelled through the phone.