chapter 8

Jasmine's *pov* :

Harry drove us home last night. We were all exhausted. He told us that he had some bad news that he and the boys are going to tell us about it later. But seriously we were so tired that we couldn't think about it. We planned on skyping later.

Rira walked me up later but still I had a good sleep even though I kept dreaming about what louis did.

It was time we skype with the boys and see what's going on.

¤¤¤ while skyping ¤¤¤

" What do you mean by that you guys are leaving for 2 months ? We though that it was your vacation already " Rira asked surprised.

" We are but there is some interviews we have to do for the new tour. We are also working on the new album " Harry said in a sad tone

" When are you guys leaving ? " I asked

" After about 3 hours " Zayn said

" We don't have the time to say goodbye. This just sucks. " I said to them

" Yeah we know but that's not the end girls. We will still skype , call and text promise that we all are gonna keep in touch " liam said

" Promise " we all replied

Then they had to leave to finish packing. I'm gonna miss this boys big time. I hope these 2 months end already.

¤¤¤ 3 weeks later ¤¤¤

Rira's *pov* :

3 weeks have gone since the boys left. I have to admit we really missed them even though we talk everyday. We skype everyday before sleeping add to the that the phone calls and texts the rest of the day. We even hang out with Blaire and Danielle sometimes due to their work and our university. 

Me and Louis became like best friends even though I hadn't really forgave him for what he had done with jasmine but it's their business they don't talk more often. They are always avoiding each other but that will change soon I know.

On the other hand Jasmine and zayn became friends already. And I don't mind that. Zayn is a good person. We talk everyday and text and everything I trust him around Jasmine.

Harry is just another case. He's our little guarding angle. He's our big brother for real. He even offered to beat up any one who piss us off we just love him to pieces.

A lot have happened in these 2 weeks. Me made a new friends. Amanda , Josh and Locus. I might have a little bit of a crush on locus he's really a great guy. I can't describe him really we just seem to get a long very well.

Louis's *pov* :

It was time we skype with the girls. I missed being around them. Even Jasmine I know I was stupid with her and I'm gonna apologise. Just not now and not here on a skype call it has to be face to face. She's a good friend.

Even though me and Jasmine didn't exactly talk as much as the other guys but we still say hey and goodbye and these lame stuff. It's enough for me to see her like this for now.

Liam called them and they accepted the call in no time.

" Hey girls " Liam and Niall said while waving

" Hey boys we missed you a lot " they both replied

" How's the studying ? " Zayn asked

" Going well so far. How's the new album ? " Rira asked

" Great you guys are gonna love it. " I said while winking.

" How's your new friends ? " Harry asked interested